What the heck? $70??

Malakie

So let's see, I have the previous versions but now you want $70 for me to upgrade?  Really?  Not happening. 

Someone else told me there was a $10 upgrade but apparently that had some ridiculous time limit.. which many people, myself included, were not able to even be around for .. for me, due to actual REAL life duties in a real military.

This just seems like a money grab to me especially after all the costs involved to this point that has been invested in this sim.  Am I wrong?

Take it light...

Malakie

Buy Tobii Eye & Head Tracker with 5% off using link (https://www.kqzyfj.com/3r65ft1zt0GIHHKJOIILGILLMHKNL) - Use code at checkout: MALAKIEUSN 

Yea not sure what happened but I had updated the game, including changing my password on my account etc...  And it was showing me $70 to buy it..  I just reset and reloaded back in (for some reason had to task kill DCS) and this time it now shows it for $20...  so something did not or was not working right... 

I will support it for that but man when I saw the $70 price.. well you can see, not happy about that... 

Take it light...

Malakie

Buy Tobii Eye & Head Tracker with 5% off using link (https://www.kqzyfj.com/3r65ft1zt0GIHHKJOIILGILLMHKNL) - Use code at checkout: MALAKIEUSN 

Yeah the $10 price was offered for an incredibly reasonable one month period.  The increased to $20, which is still an exceptional deal.  Glad you got it sorted, some found it was $70 until getting to the final stage of purchasing, showed the higher price all the way until then.  Enjoy, it's well worth the upgrade !

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

On 12/11/2020 at 7:29 PM, Ziptie said:

Yeah the $10 price was offered for an incredibly reasonable one month period.  The increased to $20, which is still an exceptional deal.  Glad you got it sorted, some found it was $70 until getting to the final stage of purchasing, showed the higher price all the way until then.  Enjoy, it's well worth the upgrade !

Cheers,

Ziptie

Incredibly reasonable IF you were around to be able to do it..  I was not as I was serving my country.

Take it light...

Malakie

On 12/13/2020 at 7:58 AM, Malakie said:

Incredibly reasonable IF you were around to be able to do it..  I was not as I was serving my country.

Appreciate your service, sacrifice and commitment to our country.  I also serve my country, I get it.

Cheers,

Ziptie

Edited by Ziptie
  • Like 1

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

• 2 weeks later...

I can't for the life of me find the upgrade to A-10C 2 in the ED shop, only on steam. But as I don't have a steam key for this aircraft, I'm kinda fishing behind the net. Does anyone have a direct link to this module or can tell me where/how to find it??

Thanks!!

1 hour ago, Boelie said:

Does anyone have a direct link to this module or can tell me where/how to find it??

Log into your E-Shop account. If you already have the A-10C module and then put the A-10C II in the shopping basket, it should show the discounted price.

Some users said the discount was only shown to them on the purchase screen, but it should already happen in the shopping basket.

3 hours ago, Boelie said:

I can't for the life of me find the upgrade to A-10C 2 in the ED shop, only on steam. But as I don't have a steam key for this aircraft, I'm kinda fishing behind the net. Does anyone have a direct link to this module or can tell me where/how to find it??

Thanks!!

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/planes/tank_killer/

It's literally the first airplane after you select "Planes" from the Products drop down menu.  Enjoy the aircraft, she's worth every penny.

Cheers,

Ziptie