Subforum 'FFB' in 'Input and Output' section

Shrimp

As the title says consider having a dedicated 'FFB - Force Feedback' subforum inside section 'DCS World Topics - Input and Output'.

The tech around flight simming is lagging in the FFB department in spite of the demand being there, somewhat waiting for manufacturers to come up with more options for the consumer.

I recently purchased Brunner controllers (stick and rudder) and the increase in immersion is substantial, missing "only" the Gs and the smell of jet fuel. But there's much tuning to be made to really grasp the potential of these controllers.

This subforum could facilitate the interaction among DCS pilots and propel the increase in FFB users to the best potential of the still limited hardware.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Read somewhere that a company is releasing a FFB controller.  The price as I remember is around 2400.00.   I would think the market is for cockpit builders.

Price is not really considered a deal breaker.    I believe I saw this ad in PC PILOT....    There is a good discussion on Reddit under r/hotas.