BAT TEM after isolating BUG? (lastest open beta)

Lau

Hi,

To replicate:

C101EB

FL270 after around 30 minutes flight

TEM on both batteries

Isolate "OFF" on both to no avail

Prior to the caution advisory, I tried to fly on one batterie to keep one cold, but even the batterie that I kept as a backup moved to TEM

Repaired DCS with the same result

Can anyone confirm if you are also experiencing the same failure on your end.

No Track

Best,

Lau

No customer support or modules in an abandoned state can only mean no further investments from ED’s customers. ED and third party developers are solely responsible for the level of features completeness at which they decide to release their modules.  Taking in to account customers feedback as well as finishing the products is paramount. After release, modules should be playable with important essential features completed at very early stages after the release, including bug fixes. ED & partners staffs should grow with the addition of newer modules in order to not diminish the level of customer support or further delay delivery as per the initial sales agreement. The virtual world we fly with our modules is equally important; there is no way around AI, real weather and the earth map. Thank you

• 5 months later...
On 12/9/2020 at 8:56 AM, Vibora said:

We'll look at it. A trk or at least mission file would really help. So far I can't reproduce at FL 270, though it happens in other conditions.

I've experimented with this recently.  I don't have a track but it seems to reliably happen if the aircraft isn't flying overly fast for a period of time.  I tried this in the Nevada free flight instant action mission where I flew over FL 200 for about 25 minutes simulated time at around 200 kts.  At that point, I got the overheated batteries.  If you fly faster, say 250 kts, I don't think it is an issue.  This is in the DCS World Release version.  I don't have open beta.