[NEED TRACK REPLAY]External sounds not responding to throttle states

Ala12Rv-watermanpc

Pretty much self explanatory. Since first day of release, the Hornet has an issue with how external sounds logic has been designed (is not a matter of adjusting *.sdef files). Only a couple of them will react to the throttle states, the rest will play at the same level (max) no matter if the plane is at full mil power or at idle. Note Im not talking about afterburner here, but from 0 rpm to mil power.

Of course this can NOT be intentional as this is not how it works in real life nor how other planes behave in DCS (F16 for instance works properly and when at idle there is pretty much silence at certain distance). 

This can be tested in the f2/f3 cameras, just make a few fly by's at idle and then mil power and there is no difference, specially from the rear of the plane. The roar is still there like the engine is 100% rpm.

thanks.

Take a look at my MODS here

• BIGNEWY changed the title to [NEED TRACK REPLAY]External sounds not responding to throttle states
  • ED Team

I will ask the team to take a look, but please always attach a track replay example it helps reduce misunderstandings with reports

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2