Настройки Bignewy Reverb G2 для высокой частоты кадров

BIGNEWY

4 minutes ago, markturner1960 said:

I would say you should be pretty happy with how it looks going by the video. I would recommend trying force motion reprojection always on, for me, it made it  really smooth and that was the major issue, plus I cant see any real advantage of FPS over 45, I never get any noticeable issues and you are not wasting GPU power rendering the extra frames.....

Yeah I had it off just to see where I would hit 90fps during testing, I've turned it on and it's fairly smooth. I'll just work towards getting DCS running as smoothly as possible, and live with the limitations of the game engine.

Ryzen 9 3900X @4.6Ghz | ASUS STRIX ROG 570-F Gaming | 32GB HyperX Predator HX432C16PB3AK2-16 DDR4-3200 | Corsair Force MP600 1TB (OS and Games) | MSI 3090 Gaming X Trio | HP Reverb G2

3 ore fa, CoderX71 ha scritto:

Yeah I had it off just to see where I would hit 90fps during testing, I've turned it on and it's fairly smooth. I'll just work towards getting DCS running as smoothly as possible, and live with the limitations of the game engine.

Watching your videos seems that as soon as the city buildings appear, the CPU frame time spike to the Red zone.

I think this can be caused by a lot of draw calls in action (lot of buildings, doubled because of the stereo render) that hangs the CPU, this issue should be handled very well by Vulkan.

Let's wait and see 🙂 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OttoPus said:

Watching your videos seems that as soon as the city buildings appear, the CPU frame time spike to the Red zone.

I think this can be caused by a lot of draw calls in action (lot of buildings, doubled because of the stereo render) that hangs the CPU, this issue should be handled very well by Vulkan.

Let's wait and see 🙂

Who knows. It all depends on how they actually implement the rendering engine for VR. But I am looking forward to see what they will do with Vulkan.

Ryzen 9 3900X @4.6Ghz | ASUS STRIX ROG 570-F Gaming | 32GB HyperX Predator HX432C16PB3AK2-16 DDR4-3200 | Corsair Force MP600 1TB (OS and Games) | MSI 3090 Gaming X Trio | HP Reverb G2

DCS VR newcomer here. After flying the Heatblur F-14(masterpiece!) in 2D, I got an HP Reverb G2 and a RTX3090 just to run this. My machine has SSD's and 128GB of RAM. I tried other games like Alyx and everything seems to run pegged at 90Hz on ultra settings.

Tuning DCS has been frustrating.  I have done:: Gamebar/mode off, disable FS optimizations, DCS to high priority, GameDVR regmod, rebuild shaders and bignewy's settings. None of them seemed to change anything, except when I rebuilt the shaders for the first time after replacing the graphics card which didn't increase fps but did make the fps more consistent towards the higher end of the range I was getting.

After days of experimenting with every setting under the sun, the best I can get with good image quality(being able to read the F-14 altimeter thousands) is 25-35fps, and it seems it is doing the 45fps reprojection thing because it seldom spikes above 45 when I try progressively reducing the settings. The only times it goes 90fps is in the main menu with really low settings or the DCS loading screens.

Out of frustration I tried setting everything to 'potatoe' as low as every setting goes, including PD 0.5. This ungodly pixelated mess still doesn't hit 90fps and fpsVR says it is CPU limited at around 50-55fps. I have a Xeon E-2186M, so I am concluding that a big part of being able to reach the quoted 90fps is having a very fast CPU, as in my case I have everything else maxed out(GPU, RAM, SSD).

This seems obvious in retrospect but just to underline what others have said about CPU.

[Maximus XIII Hero] [i9-11900K (5.5Ghz)] [RTX3090] [128GB G.Skill @3800Mhz] [Samsung 980Pro] [Index/G2/8K+/8KX/VP2]

20 minutes ago, PicklePicklePickle said:

DCS VR newcomer here. After flying the Heatblur F-14(masterpiece!) in 2D, I got an HP Reverb G2 and a RTX3090 just to run this. My machine has SSD's and 128GB of RAM. I tried other games like Alyx and everything seems to run pegged at 90Hz on ultra settings.

Tuning DCS has been frustrating.  I have done:: Gamebar/mode off, disable FS optimizations, DCS to high priority, GameDVR regmod, rebuild shaders and bignewy's settings. None of them seemed to change anything, except when I rebuilt the shaders for the first time after replacing the graphics card which didn't increase fps but did make the fps more consistent towards the higher end of the range I was getting.

After days of experimenting with every setting under the sun, the best I can get with good image quality(being able to read the F-14 altimeter thousands) is 25-35fps, and it seems it is doing the 45fps reprojection thing because it seldom spikes above 45 when I try progressively reducing the settings. The only times it goes 90fps is in the main menu with really low settings or the DCS loading screens.

Out of frustration I tried setting everything to 'potatoe' as low as every setting goes, including PD 0.5. This ungodly pixelated mess still doesn't hit 90fps and fpsVR says it is CPU limited at around 50-55fps. I have a Xeon E-2186M, so I am concluding that a big part of being able to reach the quoted 90fps is having a very fast CPU, as in my case I have everything else maxed out(GPU, RAM, SSD).

This seems obvious in retrospect but just to underline what others have said about CPU.

I run the Reverb G2 at 100% resolution , very high graphics settings in DCS, and Motion Smoothing forced on and locked at 45 FPS via Steam VR.

No MSAA. ( not needed at Reverb G2 100% resolution).

Very happy with the results.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

6 hours ago, PicklePicklePickle said:

Thats a mobile processor with a base speed of 2.9Ghz so if thats what its running at then yes you will have significant CPU issues... either with high volumes of of AI or just at all... if you can get it up to its turbo frequency of 4.8 (and hold it there, and your cooling options with a mobile chipset may be limited) you shouldn't have difficulties... 

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

I checked the clock with CPU-Z while DCS is running and it fluctuates between 3.8GHz and 4.8GHz.

However, today I experimented with turning some settings on/off in the BIOS. Hyperthreading or speedstep didn't have any effect, but turning off 'CPU Power Management' did.  It makes the CPU clock at 4.2GHz consistently, and it gives me about 7 fps more.

The other potential bottleneck(although fpsVR says it is the CPU) is that I am running the RTX3090 as eGPU. I checked with CUDA-Z and my system can max out Host2Device bandwidth at 22Gbps over thunderbolt 3, but I do not know if DCS actually maxes this out such that it would benefit from more than 22Gbps. I haven't found any tool that lets me monitor the actual thunderbolt bandwidth while DCS is running.

• Like 1

[Maximus XIII Hero] [i9-11900K (5.5Ghz)] [RTX3090] [128GB G.Skill @3800Mhz] [Samsung 980Pro] [Index/G2/8K+/8KX/VP2]

you are running on an external GPU, never tried that...  at a guess if it is able to get 16 x 3 then that should be good enough provding you arent running anything else over that thunderbolt port (maybe Bus?)

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero

On 1/17/2021 at 11:15 AM, PicklePicklePickle said:

Sorry that you spent so much money chasing the VR dream. Again and again we hear from some VR fans that it's amazing, and totally smooth, and must-have. These claims cause folks like you to spend money chasing an experience that doesn't exist. Until we can get a solid 60fps out of DCS while running the Reverb at 60Hz, (or even better, 90fps at 90Hz) you're going to get reprojection. And if you get reprojection, you will get the ghosting that is always associated with it.

One last thing to try - set your HMD to 60Hz (it's in the actual Windows' Mixed Reality settings - stupidly called frame rate). That way, if you can hit 60fps most of the time, you won't see any reprojection. I wouldn't bother with all the myriad of tweaks that are thrown around here. The vast majority aren't tested properly, and likely placebo. The ones that do help performance are the terrain shadows mod, kegetys shaders mod, lowering of resolution and details, and the WMR reprojection setting.

Edited by GunSlingerAUS

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Sorry that you spent so much money chasing the VR dream. Again and again we hear from some VR fans that it's amazing, and totally smooth, and must-have. These claims cause folks like you to spend money chasing an experience that doesn't exist. Until we can get a solid 60fps out of DCS while running the Reverb at 60Hz, (or even better, 90fps at 90Hz) you're going to get reprojection. And if you get reprojection, you will get the ghosting that is always associated with it.

I do not agree with this. I've got a G2 running stable at 45fps and reprojection (switching to 90fps in some situations) and it is great. Personally I can't play without reprojection because I hate micro stuttering. I have no ghosting with reprojection. If you choose your settings to have enough performance buffer reprojection do a good job. But VR sensations vary from person to person, so also preferred settings and hardware vary a lot. It may well be that VR is nothing for you. But to say it doesn't work for all is simply wrong.

Yes, VR is still in an early stage with much issues and you need to spend a lot of money and time to get the right equipment and settings. But even with my Rift I enjoyed flying in VR, but only some fun flights because of the blurry picture. With my RiftS I flew regularly Ka-50 in VR. With Reverb G1 the picture was clear enough the read all the displays, but with my high IPD I had nearly no Sweetspot. But with the G2 and a new 3080, DCS is great in VR. I really enjoy it and use my TrackIR only for learning new stuff.

If you use hardware that deviates from the mainstream, it becomes extremely difficult to get help. There are hardly any people who have experience with it. Even with mainstream hardware, VR problems often take hours or days to solve.

Edited by kaltokri
  • Like 2

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

4 hours ago, GunSlingerAUS said:

One last thing to try - set your HMD to 60Hz (it's in the actual Windows' Mixed Reality settings - stupidly called frame rate). That way, if you can hit 60fps most of the time, you won't see any reprojection. I wouldn't bother with all the myriad of tweaks that are thrown around here. The vast majority aren't tested properly, and likely placebo. The ones that do help performance are the terrain shadows mod, kegetys shaders mod, lowering of resolution and details, and the WMR reprojection setting.

I disagree with almost everything said here.  However, we just go round and round on these kind of points, and I'm sure people are becoming very bored with it all. I know I am.  So, I won't go into any more detail.  See many previous posts.

• Like 3

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

If anyone is struggling with the G2 I would try oculus. Quest 2 or even a rift s - the latter being very cheap secondhand and a great start in VR. Oculus is much more versatile, the reprojection is miles better, the frame rates can drop to well below reprojection and its bearable. The rift S is probably the best for starters, easy to run, easy to set up. Yes there is a little screen door effect and yes the graphic are therefore not as good. But with a decent system you can get good performance and with a 3090 (and good CPU - essential for DCS 2D or 3D) you can run the pants off it. To get good readable cockpits it needs supersampling to 1.4/1.5/1.6. I went from a rift s to a G2, couldnt get on with the G2. All the drawbacks not worth that sharp centre. I've gone for Q2 now and much prefer it. I get great visuals on my high end system but I do feel that the same could be had easier if it was a normal displayport rather than link cable, but that's the way it is. 

2 hours ago, imacken said:

I disagree with almost everything said here.  However, we just go round and round on these kind of points, and I'm sure people are becoming very bored with it all. I know I am.  So, I won't go into any more detail.  See many previous posts.

👍

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

When I got my G2 I also had FPS issues that I just could not understand. After trying a number of things that made no difference I noticed that the CPU lua usage was really high. Turned out that export.lua was the culprit, after deleting it (it gets recreated) my frame rate improved a lot. Now DSC is like a new game, coming from the Rift S the Reverb G2 is nothing short of a revolution. 

• Like 1

Thanks for all the replies and different perspectives.

I actually just received an upgraded machine unrelated to DCS, so luckily I got to try DCS on the new system with a clean OS. The specs are 128GB of RAM, Xeon W-10885M which boosts up to 5.3Ghz,  2x 2TB SSD and the RTX3090 eGPU.

I benchmarked the new W-10885M CPU with CPU-Z and single thread it gives a score of 565. This seems to be pretty close to the top end i9-10900K based on the CPU-Z reference page:

https://valid.x86.fr/bench/1

But I don't know how trustworthy this benchmark is.

Anyway, there is a noticeable but not huge improvement. I can crank up the detail a little more and get the same FPS as I got on the E-2186M machine. I did notice that now fpsVR doesn't say the CPU(or GPU) are maxxed out i.e. the plots are not going red, but it is still not getting past 45fps, once in a while it'll show 46fps but that's high over water. Once I start moving it drops to the 30's.

It is very possible that the difference in my system between those that posted 90fps experience like bignewy is twofold:

1.Bignewy has i9-10900K which I believe can run at a sustained higher clock rate than the W-10885M I just tested

2.I have the 22Gbps bottle neck via Thunderbolt 3 to the eGPU, which could be a bottle neck if the RTX3090 were moved to a motherboard

I did also confirm, that disabling "CPU Power Management" in the BIOS also gives back a few FPS, it seems DCS prefers a consistent clock rate than a variable clock rate, even if the boosted clock rate can momentarily go higher.

Of course, based on the great performance I've seen of other modern VR apps, the core issue is DCS not being optimized for modern hardware so can't wait for that!

One thing I can't explain: I added DCS World(DCS_Updater.exe) to Steam VR and I start it from the steam tray menu, however the DCSWorld 'Application Specific Settings' in steam VR have no effect. For example, I can set the app-specific render resolution to 500% and it changes nothing. The global setting works of course. I also added DCS.exe and had the same problem.

11 hours ago, PicklePicklePickle said:

One thing I can't explain: I added DCS World(DCS_Updater.exe) to Steam VR and I start it from the steam tray menu, however the DCSWorld 'Application Specific Settings' in steam VR have no effect. For example, I can set the app-specific render resolution to 500% and it changes nothing. The global setting works of course. I also added DCS.exe and had the same problem.

DCS Updater is not DCS. It's just the updater which launches dcs.exe when it's finished. That's why it has no effect.

Thanks, that's what I thought as well. I started with DCS_Updater.exe because when I looked up how to add DCS to SteamVR I read someone else added it that way. However I then also added DCS.exe and it still has no effect. I tried changing the application-specific render resolution dramatically in steam VR for both DCS_Updater.exe and DCS.exe and nothing changes. Only the global setting has effect. So I haven't been able to play with the reprojection and motion smoothing to see if it fixes anything. I'm launching DCS from the Steam menu, so I don't see how it doesn't associate the two, maybe it's a bug.

8 minutes ago, PicklePicklePickle said:

Thanks, that's what I thought as well. I started with DCS_Updater.exe because when I looked up how to add DCS to SteamVR I read someone else added it that way. However I then also added DCS.exe and it still has no effect. I tried changing the application-specific render resolution dramatically in steam VR for both DCS_Updater.exe and DCS.exe and nothing changes. Only the global setting has effect. So I haven't been able to play with the reprojection and motion smoothing to see if it fixes anything. I'm launching DCS from the Steam menu, so I don't see how it doesn't associate the two, maybe it's a bug.

Must be, or in how Steam launches the game.

My profile in Steam VR for DCS.exe works fine. I do not have Steam version of DCS.

Don B

Hi,

Looking for help please.  I'm experiencing issues with frametimes.  I can get 85 to 90 fps with good settings on my G2 with a 3080, but I get a bit of micro stuttering.  It looks like its related to my frametimes.  When using FPSVR any time my frametimes get into the orange color and start hitting the high teens I see the stuttering.  The GPU usage is still under 90% and there is additional headroom indicated as far as VRAM goes.  I have lots of CPU power and it's not the issue.  I'm looking to keep my settings as is, but improve the frametimes.

Thanks in advance!

On 1/20/2021 at 8:21 PM, PicklePicklePickle said:

Hi, you need to change the per application setting WHILE DCS is running, or it does not change. Do this using the hand controllers, then quit and start DCS again and it should work. If you are running at 100% in general, I would try increments of 5% from 100% in the per app setting. Or, if you are only using DCS in VR, simply just use the general setting. The app specific setting is only if you run a variety of games in VR that all need different settings

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

• ED Team
32 minutes ago, L8Knight said:

Hi,

Looking for help please.  I'm experiencing issues with frametimes.  I can get 85 to 90 fps with good settings on my G2 with a 3080, but I get a bit of micro stuttering.  It looks like its related to my frametimes.  When using FPSVR any time my frametimes get into the orange color and start hitting the high teens I see the stuttering.  The GPU usage is still under 90% and there is additional headroom indicated as far as VRAM goes.  I have lots of CPU power and it's not the issue.  I'm looking to keep my settings as is, but improve the frametimes.

Thanks in advance!

try disabling hotplug 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

58 minutes ago, markturner1960 said:

Hi, you need to change the per application setting WHILE DCS is running, or it does not change. 

This is not strictly true.  There are 2 other ways of doing it that does not require DCS to be running.

Firstly, you can just run .....\steamapps\common\MixedRealityVRDriver\bin\win64\OpenVRSettingsUX.exe, or

secondly, you can just add DCS into your Steam Library as a non Steam game, then right-click on it in your library list, go to properties and check the 'add to VR library' box.

Either of those allows you to make the 'per application' changes without having DCS running.

• Like 2

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

I am having an issue with the G2 and 6800 XT where it drops from 45 fps and locks to 30 fps which results in really bad ghosting/stutters etc. Frametime is still fine in the low teens so no reason to drop to 30, my previous 1080ti would happily sit locked to 45 fps with frametimes ranging from low teens to 20's and wouldn't drop below that 45.

What is making the 6800 XT drop below 45 to 30 when it doesn't neeed to, and how do I stop it? I have reprojection set to 'Motion Vector' in headset settings to ensure it is on, and to 'Global' in SteamVR, as if I set to 'Force Always-On' in per-application settings I still get FPS wandering around in the 50's etc, not locked to 45. Headset is set to 90 Hz in WMR and SteamVR. DCS pretty much unplayable with the G2 dropping to 30 fps all the time for no reason, so thinking of just going back to 1080ti and nVidia.

SteamVR.jpg

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Check you haven’t got hags turned on? And you might want to start your own thread under performance or vr

Edited by speed-of-heat

8 hours ago, VampireNZ said:

I am having an issue with the G2 and 6800 XT where it drops from 45 fps and locks to 30 fps which results in really bad ghosting/stutters etc. Frametime is still fine in the low teens so no reason to drop to 30, my previous 1080ti would happily sit locked to 45 fps with frametimes ranging from low teens to 20's and wouldn't drop below that 45.

What is making the 6800 XT drop below 45 to 30 when it doesn't neeed to, and how do I stop it? I have reprojection set to 'Motion Vector' in headset settings to ensure it is on, and to 'Global' in SteamVR, as if I set to 'Force Always-On' in per-application settings I still get FPS wandering around in the 50's etc, not locked to 45. Headset is set to 90 Hz in WMR and SteamVR. DCS pretty much unplayable with the G2 dropping to 30 fps all the time for no reason, so thinking of just going back to 1080ti and nVidia.

SteamVR.jpg

I have the exact same issues with my RX 6800 and Windows Mixed Reality. 

Ryzen 5 3600x @ GTX 1070 on Samsung Odyssey+

:joystick:

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder

Pedals, TrackIR 4 Pro