We report bugs, but nobody seems to care.

It's still about the problems with the lights.

The cockpit lighting (red and white) is still far too weak.

The position lights (dimmed) flicker.

The formation lights don't work at all.

These are not vital problems, but it would be nice if they were corrected at some point. Instead, the beta testers are being ignored. We report bugs and we AT LEAST would like feedback from you. Is it that hard?

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

Try posting in Russian forum section. I d9nt think they read and care mi8 and huey forums. A few months ago I posted in Russian thanks to Google translate, they responded. But then nothing happened lol

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I tried it too in the russian forum. The respond also. But nothing for month.

Then why this forum? If nobody reads it anyway. Then only a link to the Russian forum should be here. At least they'll answer you there, even if nothing happens for months.

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

Because the F18 boys are making a lot more noise Crash. You can try ED Discord server also, but I almost guarantee you'll be ridiculed by the FW kids before ED even got a chance to read your request. There is no safe place for us there and admins are almost exclusively FW fans. Choppers pilots are such a minority among an already niche that your voice will not be heard. Sorry. We kinda learnt to live with that and hoped that anything corrected in the FW modules will eventually have a positive indirect consequence on the RW ones.

BlackSharkDen Squadron - For RW only

Edited by BaD CrC
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I just discovered this issue today when I hopped into the Mi-8 for the first time in a year.

The backlights, domelights, position and formation lights all worked fine before.

So ED have borked the module and cant be arsed to fix it? Seems like a theme around here.....

We still havent had the promised MP, the gunners Ai is fubar and now this?

Not a good look ED, sort yourselves out lads.

• Like 2

Let‘s wait for the 2.7 update, I have a feeling next to the clouds and the hind it will have long list of patch notes...

maybe it‘s wishful thinking, but it‘s only a few days now...

When nothing else helps, perhaps posting this issues in more popular forums (like f-18 or Hind) will get the attention...

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

12 minutes ago, Hiob said:

Let‘s wait for the 2.7 update, I have a feeling next to the clouds and the hind it will have long list of patch notes...

maybe it‘s wishful thinking, but it‘s only a few days now

The Hind will not be released into EA with the 2.7 update next week(hopefully, if everything works out).

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

I just discovered this issue today when I hopped into the Mi-8 for the first time in a year.

The backlights, domelights, position and formation lights all worked fine before.

So ED have borked the module and cant be arsed to fix it? Seems like a theme around here.....

We still havent had the promised MP, the gunners Ai is fubar and now this?

Not a good look ED, sort yourselves out lads.
Yes, cockpit lighting is bad. But at least they got rid of the RGB fans.
AI gunnery on the other hand works fine for me.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

They read here very rarely guys. Use Russian forum section by the help of Google translate 

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

That won't help I'm afraid. The same stuff is being reported in the russian Mi-8 forum where devs acknowledge bugs but don't give any information other than "when we have time", "thats a DCS issue" etc. I guess they have their priorities shifted towards the Hind and what not

• Like 1

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD