Artillery wishlist

Madone

So after playing around with artillery for SEAD, I think it could be improved,

first I don't get why the coordinates system is Lat Long in the targeting window while it should be MGRS (switching format with Alt+Y didn't change that).

The Max Ordinate has no unit, I think it's meters and the firing solution I guess is dip shooting because 1000m is very low for 155mm. It just lacks indications, proper MTO should include GTL/ Max ord(AGL or MSL)/Time of fall

The lack of method of control is a big problem for SEAD, ASAP/TOT/TTT would be a plus. And I used to see a timer to know where they were in the laying process but I can't seem to see it anymore.

Add different type of rounds like illumination and smoke. 

And on an other topic, we need full motion video for JTAC's...

• Like 3

Strike Posture Set CAS Center of Excellence

Intel Core i5 4690k @4,6Ghz, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, Gigabyte Z97-X, 16GB G Skill Sniper @2400, Samsung 860/850 EVO , Win 10 64 bits, Dual monitors 27"@144"Opentrack + TM Warthog + Saitek pro flight combat 

By timer for the laying process, is this the same as the F10 view? When selecting the Arty unit I can see the unit 'aiming', 'firing' and 'expectation'. Definitely needs ability to change munitions type (and fuzing). Also, when the unit is out of ammo near a supply vehicle, would be nice to see an indication that the unit is rearming. I appreciate with MLRS etc you can physically see the rockets added to the launcher, but more from the F10 view would be handy. 

Sorry if I'm way off mate. 

@Mabuggiyes that's what I'm looking for, when managing the unit on F10 map, maybe I just didn't click the right unit or something, I will check again because I don't think it's broken.

Strike Posture Set CAS Center of Excellence

Intel Core i5 4690k @4,6Ghz, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, Gigabyte Z97-X, 16GB G Skill Sniper @2400, Samsung 860/850 EVO , Win 10 64 bits, Dual monitors 27"@144"Opentrack + TM Warthog + Saitek pro flight combat