Net code issues

BoneDust

As an online wing we feel there is still room to improve the net code. 

- We often experience things such as some members detecting SA radars while others in the same flight do not see them.

- Cloud data should be synchronized with all players.

- Stutters and long pauses is still an issue online, occasionally causing sim crash.

Edited by BoneDust

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Another issue I've experienced, and "think" it is net code issue is when landing on the carrier sometimes the aircraft will float.

I've tested this in one session online with heavy weight 34,600lbs cut the throttle prior to the stern and the aircraft floats over the wires by 6' as though it is being held up.  Tested the same mission off line and the sink rate is predicable and accurate (in my opinion).  Cutting the throttle in the same location at just prior to the stern will cause the aircraft to descend enough it will impact the stern testing this offline; online the jet floats.  Could this be packet loss or some such?

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR