Who's the best VP in the Lock On community?

Alexrey

Stats don't tell the whole story, getting a high amount of kills is impressive but its who you kill which counts IMO.

Mustang is a fantastic pilot, one of the best, coming from the UK he's bound to be.:D

But for me the one consistently outstanding pilot over the years in HL that beats the best more than anyone else is Pilotasso. :cheer3nc:

• Like 1

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

+1! :thumbup:

Kills/death — 1167/53 :doh:

Yep in RAF server (the only place i can fly with no hassle, good guys :D )

Mustang is a fantastic pilot, one of the best, coming from the UK he's bound to be.:D

thanks Frost1e :D

You guys all suck :P I'm twice better than all of you together. Do you know that I can kill myself with laser guided missile? Anyone dares to try? :D

Also I let you shoot me down from time to time just to keep your interest in LO alive.

post-991-1167241726.gifpost-991-1167241726.gifpost-991-1167241726.gif

• Like 1

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

I'm definitely the best drone target, no one can fly as straight and level as I can while getting shot at. You could kill with a FAB-500 while I fly. :D

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Speaking of hitting an airborne target with a fab-500...I seem to remember a certain bomber wing training mission gone wrong with the 504th a while ago in which this happened...Anyone have the pics? Most of us were egressing and someone (can't remember who) was just getting to the target area when someone else was making his last pass. New guy drops bombs, hits guy making his last pass in mid-air. We laughed for hours. :D Good times!

Speaking of hitting an airborne target with a fab-500...I seem to remember a certain bomber wing training mission gone wrong with the 504th a while ago in which this happened...Anyone have the pics? Most of us were egressing and someone (can't remember who) was just getting to the target area when someone else was making his last pass. New guy drops bombs, hits guy making his last pass in mid-air. We laughed for hours. :D Good times!

Aye - we had a wingie drop a KH-58 through his Lead's Canopy not so long ago - BOOM! :huh:

:D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I would say that to see which pilot is best 1vs1 or in hypperlobby, dont say anything about pilots skills, there is no where in the world pilots are working alone. Pilots who can have situation awareness about his flight bandits and what he should do to support his flylight, even if he doesnt make a kill he can be the one who made it possible, or he can be the one who made te picture Clare for the rest.

Thats a good pilot. but afcourse the goal maker and the one who kills most get the attention:)

and to give someone the credit to be the hardest pilot to shot down is Pilotasso in F-15. Hardest team to fly against RvE.

• Like 1

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

Best in what?

Best in combat, specific area of combat

or as the post claims, "best vp".

That would include stuff like formation flying/displays.

Forming a valid range of areas to compete in is easier if you

limit yourself to "best lockon vp in 1v1 combat".

Then you would still need to try all 1v1 situations for all planes.

like su27,mig29,f15

1v1 bvr,heaters,gunzo

and even that would be limiting. .. The question "best vp" is almost impossible to define :)

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

LMAO, wow so many "Aces", remindes me of closing time at the bar when the drunks need booted out. Theres always a few who have lessons learned comin' before they're carried or EMT'd from the parking lot.

Your only as good as the people you fly with, if the best isn't in the room, then your just a part of the loser bowl finals.

It works that way in real life also.

Hair on the wall... Blood in the street... The

crush of bone ' neath my feet.

^^

Aye

If you are secure in the knowledge that there is always someone out there that is better than you..........then you're doing well!

• Like 2

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'