[MISSING TRACKS AND DETAILS] AIM-120C tracking issues

Sn8ke

For the love of god, please fix the AMRAAMs. Firing at a 28-25 mile timeline. I have had several AIM-120C's 'Lost' off the rails. Watched tacview, and although the missiles were fired at an TWS L&S lock, the AI aircraft immediately went defensive, spewing chaff and flares galore and performing expert 2-ship defensive tactics. Last time I checked, the AI aircraft should not know a missile was fired in TWS until the missile is guiding itself (Pitbull). I think part of the AIM-120C's issue with hitting targets is attributed to AI's unrealistic defensive edge as far as getting 20 seconds notice before pit-bull, which is more than enough to easily defeat the missile. I have fired, cranked, and supported to pit-bull several times just to watch the missile fail. I don't expect every missile shot to hit its target, it just seems the missile is failing at an unsat percentage. 

Edited by davidzill
Added info

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

• Wags changed the title to [MISSING TRACKS AND DETAILS] AIM-120C tracking issues

I reported this may times and ED keeps saying correct as is. The last time I think BN or NL told me that this isn't a problem with TWS rather than an AI issue, being them cheaters. Who knows. In practice, we have a single player broken TWS in the hornet, simple as that.

Stay safe

This has nothing to do with TWS in the Hornet, it's no different for other modules that use TWS. It's purely an AI issue.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro