How to start a track not from the beginning?

You can use Ctrl+A to speed it up, and then Shift+A to bring it back to normal speed.

Just a thought

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

You can use Ctrl+A to speed it up, and then Shift+A to bring it back to normal speed.

Just a thought

yah I know that , but I was asking for the AVI Creator... no for simple track view. So everytime I want to record a part of a track I must wait the play of the track from the beginning?...

Robbie.

avi recording

IIRC you can start the avi recording from any point in the track just set the start time to what you want...

it is on the avi record page somewhere... i can't remember where...

but it looks as if you can't overtype it, but you can (same with resolution)

regards col

yeah I saw that, but if for example I have to start the recording at minute 30, it takes at least 30 minutes to arrive there and start recording.... that's why I'd like to cut away the part that I don't need and make a track for any single cut of my movie..

Thanks.

Robbie.

IIRC what I did was to make the track. say it is 45 mins long.

Then video edit it with extremely fast forward to the position you want say at minute 42.

then return to normal speed for the scenes that you wish to record.

now save this track as your 'target' track.

now AVI, but from min 42.

the sound will fast foward to min 42 and the avi will start at the right place...

I am fairly sure that this is the only way to do it...

I also used to leave mine to 'cook', often for several hours if necessary.

my videos are on youtube under the id chirpychappy if you want to see them

(they are a bit pedestrian i'm afraid... but my rig does not have much in the way of 'legs')

hope this helps