comms

oldpop

Hmmm.  I have to turn off my radio because of the continuous loop atc gets into “delta 123, clear to taxi. Delta 123 clear to taxi.” Sometimes all the way to the target and back.  
you sure you want that from everyone? (Or at least my radio if I’m the only one who cant seem to make it stop). 
seriously tho, some form of chatter adds to the realism ! 

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

Isn't this already a thing??

I thought that we could already hear ATC/AAR etc for other people?  Assuming they are on the same freq...  So say when I'm refueling with my wing...  I can constantly hear the aircraft say contact, return pre-contact, contact, break away, break away...

When I'm at a runway as soon as I've got my radio tuned to the ATC freq I start getting comms for anyone at that runway that's also on that freq...

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

3 hours ago, oldpop said:

HUMMM! Is there a "setting" to hear these comms????

Yes. The frequency controls on your radio/s, if you're on a given frequency you'll hear any/all chatter on that frequency. FC3 aircraft or ''easy comms enabled'' changes this to some generic radio channel commands you can find in the keybindings that amount to ''all/my flight/none'' or some variation thereof.

If you're not hearing anything, you're on the wrong frequency.

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Hmmm.  I have to turn off my radio because of the continuous loop atc gets into “delta 123, clear to taxi. Delta 123 clear to taxi.” Sometimes all the way to the target and back.  

Well I have never heard taxi or take off clearence from ATC for other flights.

Yes, you can get some allied flight feedback - "Springfield 1, airborne" and AAR chatter as described above - "pre-contact" etc and AWACS calling BRA details every 2 seconds but not ATC calls for other flights for taxi, take off, landing clearance or other standard calls?

Easy Comms off and definately on the correct freq!

Fact this has been moved to "wish list" suggests there are only a few examples where you do hear other flights!

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1