Airframe parameter and feedback triggers

Was curious where, if any, in my DCS root folder. Could I find the data to set up cockpit parameter, argument ranges and indication triggers? i.e. I'm wanting to set some triggers based on the pilot turning on or off the radar. And are these parameters universal, or different for each AC?

Hebrews 13:2

“Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.”

• 4 weeks later...

They are different for each aircraft. On this thread you can see those for the Viper and the Hornet:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

41 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

They are different for each aircraft. On this thread you can see those for the Viper and the Hornet:

And for the A-10C II 🙂

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- HP Reverb v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ No war today... the enemy just called in sick ~ GUMMBAH