AAR Bug maybe?

Godric

I am having an issue during AAR, I don't know if it's a bug or if its normal. If i disconnect, I cannot reconnect unless I close and reopen the refuel fill door. This has been the first time after lots of practice I've been able to successfully perform AAR and it is annoying to need to look down and open and close the door. If i do not, the probe flat out will not reconnect. otherwise i can hook up rather quickly. And is there a key-bind for that lever? i cant seem to locate it in the key-bind list.

• 4 months later...

Is this a bug or normal? Why do I have to close and re-open the door?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

But today I tried to get fuel from a KC-135 and after 30 seconds, i disconnected due to loss of control. Then i tried 10 mins to re-connect and eventhough I got the boom into the fuel door, nothing happened, operator didin't move the boom. Then I made a quick search here and found this topic, then closed and re-opened the door and voila, operator connected again.

Edit: Lol ok I read the manual, never mind, i have to press the nws ok 😄

Edited by ebabil

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

You have to press NoseWheelSteering-Button after a disconnect to reset your fuel intake. Closing and opening the fuel door has the same effect, but is not necessary. Watch your refueling lights right next to the HUD and below the compass. It needs to show "Ready" to start a refueling attempt.

Edited by Hive
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1