Missing bindings

lwalter

I know that there's already a many pages thread existing with all the missing control bindings of F14, but:

- how can I know if these requests have been taken into account by Heatblur? There's no sign of acknowledgment of these missing bindings.

- are there workarounds, without using Target? I'm ready to add some lines of codes in Lua files if needed, until Heatblur make these missing bindings part of a next version.

Most of these missing bindings are on the RIO side and there are 2 categories:

- no binding at all found in the control settings. For example, settings course and heading (that's on the PILOT side)

- rotary buttons with all possible stops, but no CW and CCW rotation setting. There are several of them related to the TID

iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, i7 4 GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD R9 M395X 4 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Cougar MFD | MFG Crosswind | EDTracker Pro | Realteus ForceFeel

DCS World | Bf109 | Fw190 A8/D9 | P47 | P51 | Spitfire | I16 | C101 | L39 | F86F | MiG15 | MiG19 | MiG21 | FC3 | A10C | AJS37 | AV8BNA | F5 | F14 | F16 | F/A18 | M2000 | JF17 | Christen Eagle | Yak52 | SA342 | UH1H | Mi8 | Ka50 | Combined Arms | NS430 | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Syria | NTTR | WWII Assets

I know that there's already a many pages thread existing with all the missing control bindings of F14, but:

- how can I know if these requests have been taken into account by Heatblur?

Can't

- are there workarounds, without using Target? I'm ready to add some lines of codes in Lua files if needed,

That's what most people do, it's a trivial amount of work, but needs to be re-done EVERY UPDATE.

until Heatblur make these missing bindings part of a next version.

Their plan was to not start on doing any of them until everything else is done.....which given the track record of the A-6 AI, Forrestal, Draken AI, and Both Tomcat AND Viggen Early Access "timeline" may be some time.

You can make sure, by checking if it is included in the keybind wishlist sticky in the bug section. In the end we will go by this list for community wishes. So check if it is in there, and if not, please include it/ leave a comment.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Yea, only 218 individual posts to check through.

If only there was some kind of program that could collect DATA, and put it like, in a BASE that could be easily worked with and ordered and displayed. Some kind of Baseing of data program or something.If only this computer thing wasn't only good for games, snark, and dirty pictures....If only.