The Bug collection (with pics)

RalfNeumann

Hello, i want now to thread bugs with screenshots from lockon 1.12b. The most troubles are the systemcrash to desktop every time! I have win vista ultimate x64.

pic one:

these two (wingmen 3+4) are landed on this shipcarrier at the same time. Then they roll back like here on this pic this the rope. the second wingman landed after 5 minutes and i was with my plane on the park area nearby at the takeoff area, and he pushed me frontal to my cockpit and i was with my plane half in the tower. But no damage! After, i must roll out from the tower with fullspeed, when i can me release. Unfortunately i made now screenshot with the colidation.

Next screenshot with the Bug will follow!

bug1.jpg

I had today a next crash again. I was inbound to the russian plainecarrier i was approx 500 meters away, my plane SU33 was suddenly not under my control, i couldnt move the plane and top-left on the screen was a message in white font. i cant remember exactly witch message was. it was not a message from the tower, i mean it was a systemmessage from lockon self. i made a screenshot but the message wasnt on the screenshot:( i will wait for the next crash and hopley i can make a screenshot early enough. i will look, when i will uninstall lockon, because its makes not fun a while:(. Its very sad for lockon, because this simulator have much potential! Is realy windows vista the reason?

I have a question: Is it normal if the aircraft parked on the airfield or on the carrier, the engines of them dont turn off?

And the second question is: I dont understand russian. I changed the russian audiofiles with the english audiofiles. Maybe the reason why the game crashing?

[EDIT]

Here is the errorcode i get it after the application crash today:

Problemsignature:

Problemereignisname: APPCRASH

Applicationname: LOCKON.EXE

Applicationversion: 1.1.2.0

Applicationstamp: 36765312

Misstakemodulname: ntdll.dll

Misstakemodulversion: 6.0.6001.18000

Misstakemodultimestamp: 4791a783

Exceptioncode: c0000005

Exceptionoffset: 0002f897

Operatingversion: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1

Gebietsschema-ID: 1031

Followinginformation 1: fd00

Followinginformation 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Followinginformation 3: fd00

Followinginformation 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Are all these with Russian A/C and is the operating system window Vista, especially Vista 64. If so that is the root of all your problems.

I had FC installed and had no such issues, Used F-18 mod and had no problems landing, wingmen would pull up pick up route and return to carrier for landing, no problems. Windows xp sp2.

I think you may have to look at Vista as the main problem, I have never used Vista but what I see in the forums, leads me in that direction. check forums for Vista issues, you may find a solution to some of the problems. Good luck.