Will the SPI work be completed in time for the December update?

CBenson89

Hi, 

Would it be possible to enlighten us what is currently worked on, and maybe roadmap update of the F16.

Because recent patches and weekend newsletter don't mention anything if I recall correclty.

I understand that all the love goes to the A10 II and.....wait....that's a lie, I don't.

• Like 1

• ED Team

Hi

Current Viper work is focused on refactoring the SPI system, HARM POS mode, and fixing TGP/Maverick AUTO handoff.

This is complex work and we have devs working on it, but as you can imagine it is difficult work, as soon as we have something new to show we will.

thanks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

2 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi

Current Viper work is focused on refactoring the SPI system, HARM POS mode, and fixing TGP/Maverick AUTO handoff.

This is complex work and we have devs working on it, but as you can imagine it is complex, as soon as we have something new to show we will.

thanks

• Thanks 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• ED Team

Threads merged. 

Hi all, as mentioned above 

This is complex work and we have devs working on it, but as you can imagine it is complex, as soon as we have something new to show we will.

The team are working hard on the SPI and hopeful for the next update, but can make no promises, we are still testing some changes. 

Please remember early access is a long process, and we can not magic updates up, it requires hard work on complex systems, as soon as we can share new features with you we will.

thank you for your patience. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

No problem, we are as excited as you all are for the new features 🙂

• Like 1