F-14A Livery Megapack by Reflected

Reflected

• 5 months later...

Thanks to 132nd.Fritter who sent me some great photos and resources, I managed to update my 1981 VF-41 Tomcat skins. I fine tuned the colors and roughmets, updated the stencils and markings, and now 102 and 107 look exactly the way they did on that historic day on August 19, 1981, when CDR Henry Kleemann, LT Dave Venlet, LT Lawrence Muczynski and LTJG James Anderson shot down 2 Lybian SU-22 Fitters over the Gulf of Sidra.

Screen_210706_195451.png

Screen_210706_195517.png

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Reflected said:

Thanks to 132nd.Fritter who sent me some great photos and resources, I managed to update my 1981 VF-41 Tomcat skins. I fine tuned the colors and roughmets, updated the stencils and markings, and now 102 and 107 look exactly the way they did on that historic day on August 19, 1981, when CDR Henry Kleemann, LT Dave Venlet, LT Lawrence Muczynski and LTJG James Anderson shot down 2 Lybian SU-22 Fitters over the Gulf of Sidra.

Screen_210706_195451.png

Screen_210706_195517.png

So 107 had an anti glare nose? Wonder why no depiction has show it like this until now? Awesome work as usual mate, you've ruined other Tomcat skins for me with your attention to detail that I see lacking in not only my own but others attempts! 

• Like 2

"I'm just a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude."

Nice. Can someone do 202 (if not 203 and 204) for the 1989 VF-84?  Really really wish dynamic modex could be a thing. 

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

On 7/7/2021 at 8:35 AM, Reflected said:

Screen_210706_195451.png

Screen_210706_195517.png

Is there a link for these updated skins?

8 hours ago, Reflected said:

Yes they're in the user files section. I included links in the video description too

Thanks. I missed the links when I looked that video. Didn't find them in user files section.

Once pack gets all, any chance? Thanks and keep up the great work!!!

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

• 3 months later...

Looks like the links are dead, as is the updated Final Countdown mission. 

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

I still have the old ones.  Not sure what the October update was.  

Maybe built into the nextpatch? 

Specs & Wishlist:

These skins are superb Greg,I'm very new to the F-14 party,had it two days !,so I am enjoying these masterpieces in all their glory now,my favourite is the F-14A VF-31 Tomcatters 1986,especially now we have the Forrestal to put them on,as I'm sure you're aware they were the F-14's of the Forrestal.

Wink,wink......any chance of some more numbers please,200,201,205 maybe ?.......anyway beautiful work mate,I really appreciate all of those long,hard hours you've put in on these,first class 👍

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

This is so awesome. Wow these old Tomcats wake up old great memories of how beyond awesome mysterious and unreachable and so superior hyper-fast compared to all other planes these jets were to me as a child in the eighties, old memories about Top Gun, the Final Countdown, and my model ships of the USS Constellation and USS Nimitz 🙂 Oh and of course J.A.G. and Navy CIS. Thank you so much for all your fantastic liveries!

Incredible that this plane is out of service for almost 15 years now, time really flies by........

• Like 1

Thank you for not only the skins, but the time and effort and skill and attention to detail that you put into them!

Is there any chance that you could create a single file with all your skins?  I know it would be quite large, but it would be significantly more convenient.

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Any love for F-14B?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RaisedByWolves said:

Why do we have to delete old ones?  Do these not overwrite?

I'm wondering the same. I have close to 40gigs worth of Tomcat liveries and figuring out which ones to delete instead of just drag-->overwrite would be a......drag.

7 minutes ago, Nealius said:

I'm wondering the same. I have close to 40gigs worth of Tomcat liveries and figuring out which ones to delete instead of just drag-->overwrite would be a......drag.

Very straight forward,all Reflected skins have 'Reflected' in the description 🙂

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home