Using 2 computers For Better Performance???

Hey guys, I've searched around a bit and haven't really seen much on this topic, and I'm not sure it's even possible but I'm sure someone has tried it or figured it out by now. I have 2 computers and was wondering if there's a way to use both of them to run DCS, and everything that goes along with it, to share the workload so to speak for better performance, faster gameplay and better frame rates. I've found a bunch of info about using 2 computers and a capture card for those who like to stream their game play but that's not what I'm after. I just figure one pc can be used to maybe run Helios and the other to run DCS or one of the computers dedicated to displaying the game on mulitple projectors and a helios display while the other runs DCS? Any help or pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Windows 10

ASRock Z370 Extreme4 LGA 1151 (300 Series) MOBO

intel i7-8700k (Not overclocked)

16 GB Ram

EVGA GeForce GTX 108ti SC Black Edition

SSD

Trackir

There is some post regarding the use of one computer as a server...now with the dedicated server and ED that allowed us to use modules on the server without buying them again, it could be feasible without spending money.

It is an old concept, I remember doing that with the old falcon4 hosting the campaign on a server.

Only problem is that you cannot progress jn a campaign this way

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png