RIO needs a pilot

sublime

i left AG51 (or was fired depending on source) and... I got two pilots but... I like being a rio. I can fly either seat, if a RIO wants a pilot. I LOVE MULTICREW OVER ALL ELSE.

Any pilots EST? or otherwise? *** redacted***

Edited by sublime
i edited out the last sentence. i shoulda kept my mouth shut, and I think its kept pilots away

well first let me accept responsibility for making really dumb choices 20 to 10 years ago. i was on drugs, going to jail etc.

since i havent. i had a son, im a single parent... i smoke weed and have a beer but generally keep jobs and girlfriends and things have been tough.. but ok.

thennnn covid.

see most my jobs, especially as an ex drug dealer were under the table.. what yuppies call 'high school jobs' basically you know. manual labor. cleaning toilets. things most americans turn their nose up at. I didnt care. but that got shattered by covid .the restaurant biz if nothing else was always something. its all gone. I wont lie, I even went back to selling pot which is legal here but not to sell, the moneys just not in it now and i wont sell hard drugs like in my past, theres too much guilt.

a lot of americans are gonna get really desperate soon. at first the govt was very very sympathetic, and helped us with A LOT of money. the fed money stopped in july, dropping me to about 900 a month. whatever, i was stil glad to for the help. that ends Xmas eve.

its no ones fault, I messed up my life for heroin though, I didnt post that to get sympathy, I just want to emphasize that hteres a high chance I wont be able to fly after January for awhile until I figure this out. Maybe Ill get lucky and find somewhere to crash, but you cant couch surf with a hotas, 2g computer, monitor, etc. not happening, not realistic. Family.. I mean if it gets to it, I could move to the other side of the sttate but Id be essentially abandoning my 9 yr old except weekends to his maternal grandparents. I feel very uncomfortable not for his safety but morally on that. further, I dont have a vehicle.. you never truly needed on in boston. well... where my family i could stay with, you DO. I can drive but I cant afford a car, let alone this months rent already! the boston shelters already have admitted theyll need to turn away people. im a 35 yr old white male in decent health. yes i had a bad motorcycle accident about a month ago, but im not covid 19 vulnerable. id be top of the list to be turned away from shelters.

furthermore, Im also 35, and with no realistic job prospects where Id move, Id be a total burden on family, and itd be humiliating. Its not over until its over, and I probably should have nevefr mentioned it as it sounds like bs to say I dont want sympathy but hey ill be homeless. its not as crazy as it sounds, its happened to me before. true, i never have done it sober and never in pandemic conditionbs, which is hard as homelessness entails sitting at coffee shops and fast food restaurants.. A LOT. etc.

but Ill be fine. I wont starve to death. And if you think of it, on my worst day homeless i have it easier than 90% of humanity thats ever lived.

thats the long and short of it since you asked

noone made me make poor choices. noone made me sell weed in college thus destroying my fed financial aid (and no i wasnt selling lbs. 20s... quarters.. whatever. ive never been a violent, sexual (ew) or big time crook. im just an idiot

• Like 1

Hey Sublime,

OT I know and I also know you said you don't want sympathy. Still, I just wanted to say that I hope things work out well for you in the future. Sounds like a pretty hard situation. I'm wishing you all the best and I hope things look brighter again for you & your son soon!!

Hang in there man ( something a lot easier said than done, I know :-/ ).

Kind regards,

Snappy

• Like 1

OT

thats the long and short of it since you asked

I wished you never had not to write this down, simply of the fact that your past has had looked better (is that the correct grammar for this sentence??? :unsure:).

Sometimes we make decisions that are not the best ones when looking at them afterwards.

I PM'd you, and I hope you don't mind reading it ...

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

Hey Sublime,

OT I know and I also know you said you don't want sympathy. Still, I just wanted to say that I hope things work out well for you in the future. Sounds like a pretty hard situation. I'm wishing you all the best and I hope things look brighter again for you & your son soon!!

Hang in there man ( something a lot easier said than done, I know :-/ ).

Kind regards,

Snappy

thanks man. i just.. didnt post it for ulterior motives or whatever, just to impart that yes theres a sense of urgency to this. i shuda shut up I still have no pilot offers LOL

thank you sincerely.

Ill be fine guys really. no matter what.

OT

I wished you never had not to write this down, simply of the fact that your past has had looked better (is that the correct grammar for this sentence??? :unsure:).

Sometimes we make decisions that are not the best ones when looking at them afterwards.

I PM'd you, and I hope you don't mind reading it ...

yes. it has looked better. i guess thats life no?

i need to learn to live in the moment more. not as much as back in the day but theres a lot to be said for accepting reality and dealing with it.