Mission 4 - Trigger carrier not working

Hello,

I would like to say that I really enjoy playing this campaign, and thank you for that!

I have a problem in mission 4, when I come back to the carrier, the trigger doesn't work.

I follow the Case III procedure. I saw in various tutorials that the trigger works at around 21 miles of the Stennis. But in my case, It doesn't work.

So I can land on it, but the mission is not finished and I can't pass this mission.

Can you please help me ?

Thanks

Hello,

I would like to say that I really enjoy playing this campaign, and thank you for that!

I have a problem in mission 4, when I come back to the carrier, the trigger doesn't work.

I follow the Case III procedure. I saw in various tutorials that the trigger works at around 21 miles of the Stennis. But in my case, It doesn't work.

So I can land on it, but the mission is not finished and I can't pass this mission.

Can you please help me ?

Thanks

HI fredeagle

Just checked the script. To pass you needed to have landed and come to a stop on the Stennis. You also need to have landed and taken off from Kobuleti. Most important you needed to have followed the ATC instructions at Kobuleti and after your pick up and refuel taxied up the very end of the taxi way to the very beginning runway 25 and at the last entry turn onto runway 25. So when you take off your using the full length of runway 25. It is important that you used the taxi way to the very beginning of the runway.

Are you sure you did exactly this

Just so you know compliance with Case procedures is not an issue for passing the mission.

Hope this helps

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

HI fredeagle

Just checked the script. To pass you needed to have landed and come to a stop on the Stennis. You also need to have landed and taken off from Kobuleti. Most important you needed to have followed the ATC instructions at Kobuleti and after your pick up and refuel taxied up the very end of the taxi way to the very beginning runway 25 and at the last entry turn onto runway 25. So when you take off your using the full length of runway 25. It is important that you used the taxi way to the very beginning of the runway.

Are you sure you did exactly this

Just so you know compliance with Case procedures is not an issue for passing the mission.

Hope this helps

Thank you for your reply, It works well now. I used no go at the beginning of the runway. It was this problem.

Thanks a lot