AI pilots keep crashing for no reason

I've noticed that on recent missions where i've place down AI jets (friendly or hostile), 1 in 2 crash into the ground. No attack on them by myself or any other jet or SAM system. No targeting whatsoever.

Sorry my trk file seems corrupted.

Just wondered if other pilots have the same problem.

Running the latest OB patch.

• ED Team

please include a track replay so we can take a look

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I will like to revive this topic because i experienced the same bug for a long time now....and the 2.7 version is not changing anything....

For the history, first of all i used to play on the 2.5.6 stable version, only on single player, and I was trying to create complex missions with the mission editor.... and the bug was already there....

in patrol of AI aircrafts flying low level in fighting wings formation...sometime one or two of the aircraft of the patrol are just exploding inflight and just below, on ground and at the same time you've got some debris like the aircraft was just crashing on the ground....( look at the screen shots)

I tried different patrol, aircraft, trajectories, and mission and sometimes the bug disappear, sometimes the bug is still there with variety in position and time....

the problem is the same on the Caucasus map or on the Syrian map

I decided to install a fresh install of the OB 2.7 version to experienced the new clouds and the new features in the mission editor....and surprise...the bug is still there....so i brought some stuff to illustrate my problem :

In my mission, the bug appeared at about 1 hour after the start of the mission (7 Am) on a Mig21 bis patrol flight....the second Mig 21 is exploding in flight for no reason...

mission_Su27_25-05-2021.trk mission_Su27_25-05-2021.log

some pictures to illustrate my post:

Screen_210525_230028_LI.jpg

Screen_210525_230032_LI.jpg

Screen_210525_230034_LI.jpg

Screen_210525_230039_LI.jpg

• Like 2