Toned down magic sensors

Swift.

Would be really cool to see some realistic unreliability to the sensors in hornet. Stuff like RWR mippling, tpod INR drifting, imperfect point and area tracking, L&S that walks off the target sometimes, etc etc.

Currently everything is super sterile and perfect, not only detracts from the 'immersion' IMO, but also gives people a false impression of these systems IRL.

• Like 1

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

I'd love to see this, but only after the Hornet is much further along in its development. At the moment, it would be too difficult to tell the difference between realistic sensor behavior and a DCS bug.

• Like 3

I'd love to see this, but only after the Hornet is much further along in its development. At the moment, it would be too difficult to tell the difference between realistic sensor behavior and a DCS bug.

+1

Cheers,

Ziptie

• Like 1

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria