Number of CTDs since installing DCS 2.5.6.58125 Open Beta

scotth6

Hi,

I have been using the Tomcat quite a few times today. Earlier today I ran the update for DCS 2.5.6.58125 Open Beta. I have encountered a few CTDs. The first time, I can't recall the mission, but I think it was a training mission, and I encountered a CTD. I restarted DCS and then the same mission ran successfully. Just now, I have tried to start the mission, "Colorado River Run". This has caused the sim to CTD three times in a row, so I am unable to use this mission. I have no mods installed, just official DCS aircraft, campaigns and terrains.

I have also encountered some issues in other training missions.

Guns and AIM-9 training missions, the missions should start paused, but pause is immediately disabled and the aircraft is under players control, taking it past the drones. When the mission should unpause once the instructions have been given, it pauses. Drones do still appear, but you need to manually unpause then do a 180 and go find them.

Carrier take off training mission, there is a soldier who appears and disappears near the edge of the boat on the Tomcat's left when on the catapult.

GiCxJoF.jpg

Cheers,