model kits

No, TBW I wouldn't unless something really special like Wingnut Wings or something alike, really good kits on really interesting subjects. Quite tough job these days with all the available offer and brands.

18 hours ago, Nealius said:

I started collecting kits of aircraft I have in DCS, and that quickly snowballed into 40-something kits. Including 5 Tomcats. I need help. 

That's the modellers' course, I have more model kits than I'll be able to finish in my life 🤣 . Anyway, just in case it's useful, remember collecting model kits and building model kits are two related but different hobbies 😁 .

S!

• Like 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war." -- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

34 minutes ago, Ala13_ManOWar said:

Anyway, just in case it's useful, remember collecting model kits and building model kits are two related but different hobbies 😁 .

I've made good headway on building so far, but still not enough to catch up with the collecting side 😛 

Edited by Nealius
  • Like 1

YouTube Channel: "Clutch"

Z390 Aorus Elite | i5-9600k @4.7Ghz | RTX2070 | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 | Odyssey Plus | Warthog HOTAS | 20cm Extension

On 12/3/2020 at 1:30 AM, Nealius said:

I've made good headway on building so far, but still not enough to catch up with the collecting side 😛 

So like everybody else…  🤣🤣  It's the course mate, don't try to fight it back.

S!

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar
  • Like 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war." -- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...