FPS drop after F10 map display

I'm getting this issue after the last update. I never had it previously. No mods added recently - it happened immediately on getting the latest update.

Coming out of F10 or F2 views into F1 cockpit the FPS drops from 40-ish to literally 1 or 2 fps. It can hold at that for several minutes as it tries to catch up. I have 64GB ram and run a 3080ti and a G2 VR headset.

I'll try cleaning a few folders and uninstalling some mods.

Have a look at your Vram , see if there is a build up , i fly online 99% and im always switching between F10 - to F1 , and over time say an hour my FPS have come down to a crawl 19fps in some case i have too restart me system to clear memory cache .

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

I'm running a 4080Super and 32Gb of DDR4 and I get this issue all the time. I only play in VR and it's so annoying having to often wait for up to a minute for my FPS to stabilise when coming out of the F10 before I can even do anything.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Soul's pit thread