Game Freezing

dogsbody59

Hi. Can you please attach your dcs.log file? ( C:\Users\username_Saved Games\DCS...\dcs.log )

I've seen the same situation a few days ago. The user had to disable Tacview in the module manager to get rid of this issue. But you may have a different prolem. We'll see what happened in your log.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Thank you. This log doesn't seem to show one of the crashes you reported, but at least I was able see you don't have Tacview installed.

Seeing as you play on a screen with an NVIDIA card, you should try disabling the Fullscreen option of the game. It prevents being stuck with the DCS splash screen when the game is starting. Who knows? Maybe it will also prevent the issue you're having. And most importantly, the game will keep launching in fullscreen mode.

If DCS keeps having these freezes, please attach the same dcs.log file right after it happens.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Ah ok i will try what you suggest, if i have anymore probs i will get back to you..........maybe the sim was just taking a long time to go back to the main menu screen and it wasnt frozen.....also my frame rates are also very low unusually so.

Anyway thanks for looking much appreciated.