Finished! My notes.

scoobie

Hi,

just finished Mission 15, so the campaign is over for me. I played missions 1..14 a few weeks ago.

Thanks a lot for your campaign, it's lots of fun. There still is a pinch of untidiness in your missions, but less of it than in the previous campaign and this time we're talking "papers" mostly (kneeboard, briefings).

"The Crew Part 1" is a solid campaign, requires a fair amount of competence in Mi-8, and has a very nice "feel" to it - much as "Memory of a Hero" had.

I guess it's your trademark - the feel or the "ambience" plus lots of cool ideas.

If I may ask you anything, don't give up working on this "tidiness" in your missions, so that the tasks for the player are clear as a whistle, kneeboards tidy and with valid data (no errors), briefings likewise. But rest assured - it clearly shows you've worked hard on it in "The Crew Part 1". Thanks for that!

In terms of technical issues, I had none (!), except perhaps for a radio, a few times, but I'm not sure whether it was missions at fault or myself. Still, I had no broken triggers, everything just went smoothly over all 15 missions. Impressive!

FWIW, below are my quick notes I took while playing. Some of them may be incorrect, e.g. the mission may be okay, but I did something wrong etc., so bare that in mind.

WARNING 1: MAY CONTAIN MINOR SPOILERS!

WARNING 2: WALL OF TEXT!

My tiny "dream wishlist" for your missions.

1. I find it a bit hard to cope with Russian "First_name Patronymic Surname" pattern - there are 3... 4 pieces to remember for each character. Dima is for good friends, Dmitry slightly more official, Dmitry Michaylich is to show respect (AFAIK), Tarasov is the surname. Oh boy it's so easy to get lost :)

In English it's way simpler - you are just "John" or, at worst, "John Doe". That's all there is it.

The dream feature for me (and probably other people who only have "First_name Surname" pattern in their countries) would be a fake picture of all crew members and perhaps other actors in this movie (give us Katia's picture!) with Name/Patronymic/Surname and perhaps a role. For example (fake one): "Dmitry (Dima) Michailovich Tarasov. The boss. Overall a human being, kind of.", "Katerina (Katia) X Y. Our flight deck goddess, sorry, the stewardess.", "W (X) Y Z. The navigator. Doesn't talk much, as opposed to drinking." etc.)

Besides, that would also come in handy even for Russians as sometimes some actors leave the stage in early missions to return in later ones - it's easy to forget who is who.

2. Your voice actors are really good! Thanks, people!

Just a small idea though... Could you share with them how names of places etc. are stressed? They speak OK, but misplaced stress makes them sound a bit... uhm... fake - they ARE Russians, after all.

For example, is it Solnech_NA_ya (arctic station) or Sol_NE_chnaya? Solnech_NA_ya sounds like Polish stress, Sol_NE_chnaya more like Russian. I may be wrong about the latter, though.

Someone may ask: "Dude, what's realistic about English speaking people who correctly stress Russian names of places?". Everything is! - I would answer - they are Russians, not English, they're speaking English only for me, the player, so I can understand them, but Russians certainly know how to pronounce their own cities/places/etc., don't they?

Oh, and there's also this neverending hassle with "l" vs. "w" sounds. It's only about spelling, both English and Russians say "l" and "w" (yeah, I know, Russian language has this "special flavour l", but "w" is exactly the same). If you somehow described to your English actors which "l" letters are actually "w" sound, that would get even better! For example... I'm not sure, but isn't it that in Russian the "l" in "Solnechnaya" is actually "w" sound?

Of course there's nothing wrong with voiceovers as they are now, they're GREAT! It's just an idea to make them even more immersive.

(On the other hand, if "The Crew Part 2" actually does take place in <the_place_you_mention_at_the_end_of_mission_15> than of course everything will come naturally perfect in this regard).

Mission 1

1. First you cruise HDG 245 for 98 km, then you return HDG 071 for 98 km. 071 is not the reciprocal to 245. 065 is. If you followed 071 you'd end up some 10 km away from Nalchik. I followed NDB instead. Apparently you included magvar to 245 and didn't include it to 071.

2. Radio frequencies in the English kneeboard (called "Frequency" as if there was one of them, while there are 10) and most other inscriptions are all written in different fonts and/or font sizes. It's a mess, looks as if a 12-y-o. was playing with Microsoft Paint ;-)

3. The unit of frequency is Hz, not hz, not hZ, not anything else, only Hz. You don't change capital/small letters in units and their prefixes. In Russian, you've got МГц (correct) and КгЦ (incorrect) in the kneeboard, or something similar (I can't check this now). Again, quite a chaos.

4. A detail, but anyway - units of measure are written after a space (number space unit... with only a few exceptions), not only in my language, but in English and in Russian as well, so it's "123 MHz", not "123MHz".

5. The overall quality of kneeboard pages is low, I'm talking both English and Russian (the latter being only a tiny bit better). Look at The Enemy Within or Operation Persian Freedom kneeboards as examples.

6. Who is CTA "Syberia"? Can I contact them, and how? What do I need their NDB (465 kHz) for? The trip is nearly 100 km, I thought I would need to tune to CTA, but no, I only talked to Nalchik ATC and Kurgan people. So why is CTA Syberia on the list?

7. I took off from Kurgan, then I was asked to tune to Nalchik (136 MHz). The first trouble here is that it was 23 km from Kurgan (so around 75 km from Nalchik) and the text messages of crew talking to Nalchik ATC read something like this: "We're approaching/descending" (can't remember exactly now). I wasn't descending at that point as there were still monutains below and 75 km would be a very long approach (considering my altitude). The second trouble is I couldn't hear the voiceovers of the crew/ATC talking. I tuned to 136 MHz and only then this text popped up on the screen, but the radio was silent. Perhaps a DCS quirk, or I might have done something wrong, I don't know.

8. I forgot to capture it (finished the mission already), but pictures in the briefieng are in wrong order, i.e. number 2 is "NEVER FORGET", then go a few other pictures, and only then the picture showing what one should never forget (namely: turn the audio volume knobs in the cockpit to maximum). Perhaps you could use prefixes to file names, maybe 000_CCP1_01_something, 000_CCP1_02_something or just anything that would do the trick.

9. I'd swear I heard "red taxiway" as a first mention of the final landing spot at the Nalichik airport (before you depart to Kurgan). It wasn't a taxiway. I'm not English, but perhaps something like this is clearer: "land at the entrance to the alley formed by red flags and soldiers standing next to them. The general will get out of the chopper, walk down the alley and give a speech". I don't know, just ask an English/American dude how to say it in "real English" and they will tell you. The point is - as of now it's not very clear where exactly one should land - you've had a few people on the forum asking where the spot is. Clarity is king.

10. Overall difficulty - no problems for me (but I've got over 100 hrs in Mi-8 and LOVE the bird, spent a lot of time sling loading etc.). Regardless... if your intention was to give people a taste of the whole campaing's difficulty, then I think it's a good decision - to show the difficulty up front (provided people can fly mission 1 for free to try). So... I don't see anything wrong with this approach, on the contrary! (I'm saying this because there have been complaints about it - IMHO unjustified).

11. Cool voiceovers! Really liked them! :)

12. Overall a nice, straighforward introductory mission.

13. Oh... it turns out that mission 1 is a retrospection. It would be nice if this was indicated in some way. When you enter mission 2, you feel a bit lost. Yes, I can see you've got those black pictures with years on them. Can't remember the year for mission 1, let's say it was 2008, ok? Now, how about if you wrote "Back in 2008..." instead of "2008" and in mission 2 "2015, present day" instead of "2015". Just an idea.

Mission 2

1. The picture in the briefing states the first leg HDG is 120. Crew and kneeboard say in unison it's 114 (again - magvar included or not, depending on where you look).

Mission 3

Cool mission! First part a bit scary, then... what a view! (No spoilers). You really are creative, man!

1. Prescribed heading to the ship is fixed whereas she's sailing, so HDG to Amulet is changing, too, depending on the time of player takeoff from the ship.

2. Similarly to mission 1. At some point I get a message "It's time we contacted Amulet (or something), 124.6". I immediately tune to it and I can only see text description of voice comms between my man and ATC. No audio.

3. Now and then, in various missions: The "libretto" in the briefing sometimes starts with a dash when it's not a quote or without it when it is. Fake example:

You're not the one who decides here!

- The commander seemed really upset.

instead of:

- You're not the one who decides here!

The commander seemed really upset.

I hope you get what I mean.

Mission 4

Another nice mission :)

Mission 5

1. At some point the new crew member says something like: "Halfway between Shpora and Whitebear Station there's Chelabinsk-15". Isn't the latter the place where we started the mission? If so, do I get it right that the dude explaines the existence of the place we've just taken off from? That's odd and a bit misleading.

2. When leaving Whitebear station someone says: "Set DISS to course 232", then "Take heading 238" (more or less, I can't remember all the details). They give you two different courses to the same place, AFAICR one with and the other without magvar.

Mission 6 (the first mission with a sling load)

Oh, damn! Less than extremely easy mission! Dropping the cargo on the platform is a bit tricky, but the hardest part for me was to lift this bloody crate of junk off the ground! :) I don't know if I did it right, but I couldn't do it with generators on, had to pull collective even harder and quickly gather some speed for ETL, only then I could lower collective and turn back electricity, then pitch/bank SAS.

Later on there's another surprise (no spoilers here)! Great! :)

Mission 7 (delivering drill pipes to an oil rig)

"Let me clarify the landing zone - the platform with two towers". If I'm not mistaken, there were 4 of them, 2 of which had two towers - if so, it was not a very helpful clarification, was it? ;)

Mission 10

Briefing picture "(...) commence firing from a safe distance (...) as per Scheme D". There is no scheme D or more precisely... that very picture is scheme D. So it's a "WTF" moment when you are watching unnamed "Scheme D" which tells you to follow instructions as per Scheme D.

Mission 11

1. In the first exercise you are supposed to avoid AAA fire. Cool, but the AAA are shooting their rounds INTO A CITY FULL OF PEOPLE. What kind of an execrise is that? How many were killed by stray bullets? Come on!

2. After the second exercise (missile evasion): "Maneouver was successful (...) make your altitude 150 meters by radar altimeter", "407, roger, (...) altitude is 150 meters". It was NOT 150. I don't know too much about radio comms., but I don't think they say "IS" for something that "IS NOT". In civ. avation they would just repeat "altitude 150" to confirm they understood correctly what the ATC guy/gal wants them to do. I guess the word "is" just slipped in by mistake.

3. Exercise 4

IS: "Just don't forget that the Zu-23 will be find us"

SHOULD BE: "Just don't forget that the ZU-23 will find us" (capital "U", no "be")

Mission 12

1. Briefing picture title: "EMPLOYMENT NVG". How about "NVG EMPLOYMENT"? I imagine it slipped during translation from Russian, but in English the order of words is crucial.

2. Hovering at 10 meters - no problem, 20 meters - no problem, 30 meters - "Commander, you are out of the airfield area" - bold claim, I was hovering over that taxiway. After a few minutes I discovered what was wrong - over the course of the exercise I gradually moved a little back on the taxiway (away from the Humvees) and I must have started near the rear end of the "trigger area" in the first place. So eventually I "fell out" of the trigger zone. The area could've been marked with some tyres/whatever in its 4 corners.

3. I am supposed to use NVG for the hover exercise. So... to facilitate the exercise I have a Humvee 10 meters in front of me, with the headlighs on, shining right into my NVG. Is that a setting for using NVG? I could see better without them. Whenever conditions are such that a naked eye can see better, nobody uses NVG. Was this meant to be a challenge? Ended up looking a bit silly, sorry.

4. "Landing permission denied, enter the pattern, left turn for base leg.", "407, roger, enter the pattern, left turn for base (...)". Don't know what it means. If I turned left at that moment, I'd join the downwind leg in right hand traffic pattern, but then I wouldn't "turn left" for base. If I turned left after crossing the Rwy heading, I'd join left hand pattern downwind leg. Does this "left turn for base leg" mean I am simply expected to join left traffic pattern?

Mission 13

1. Briefing. So I'll take Lavkov to UDNG3. Okay. I'm browsing the pictures... and get to picture number 3: "Landing site - Main Plant / The Base Manager". What's that, what is it about? What is Main Plant? And if "Base Manager" is the Main Plant's manager, why is it now "Base"? Is it a Base, a Plant, or what is it? And who is the manager, why would I care about him? (Yes, I know it will become obvious later, during the mission, but you know what I mean).

2. In general, early on in the campaign you were giving estimate mission time in the briefing, then you stopped doing it, at/around Mission 10 or so.

3. In general, in the kneeboard, you often list way more places than the mission is about. I'd rather expect (myself) to put in the kneeboard the facts of my mission, not anything that comes to my mind. Yeah, sure, I'd add some divert landing place/zone or two of them perhaps. In some missions you list - say - 15 places, whereas in the mission I need 3 of them. In other missions the list is limited. Do you have a plan or a theory how you do it? Why big list, why small list? It all feels messy.

Mission 14

1. Platform UDNG-3 in the briefing, CDNG-3 in the frequency chart (the kneeboard).

2. "Contact Vetka (F5)" - Vetka is not in F5 menu, there's lots of items on the list marked as "...", but Vetka? It wasn't there. I had the same case with a radio station in one of the previous missions, once or twice perhaps, but I forgot to write down the details :(

4. "Ambulances are standing by". Where did the ambulances come from? (I don't know how many of them there was for the reason explained below). Where did they get ambulances from and why do they keep them there? How do ambulances travel between the stations? In which station do they have a hospital? I may be wrong, but I guess each station should have their own medical facility and if urgent medical transport is needed, they would use helicopters, I guess. It's damned arctic, after all, no roads, no infrastructure, what use would be an ambulance there?

5. Damn it! :( On the way back I drifted quite a bit off course and when things started going even worse than they had been, I had a longer distance to the heliport (longer than the mission author would expect). Truly a stroke of bad luck. Eventually, I touched down some 300 meters away from the helipad, couldn't make it in the air any longer :( Result 60, my passengers had to go on foot, poor guys :( That was a hard mission. If only I hadn't veer off course... I'll do it properly next time I play the campaign.

Mission 15

Solnechnaya/Otkrytka 130 MHz in the briefing, 126 MHz in the picture and in the kneeboard.

"I'm in position. Passengers unloaded. Only Yarishef left. Ready for takeoff." - if only Yarishef left, then all other passengers are on board. Should be this: "Only Yarishef STAYED / ETC." (but don't quote me on that, my English is rudimentary), not "left", left means that he, well, left, so he's no longer here.

"25905, affirmative! Contacting SPHORA. Good day!

130MHz"

In the briefing it says 127.5 MHz, not 130. The trigger works with 130, which means that there are two controllers, not far away from each other, who use the same frequency (Solnechnaya uses 130 MHz, too). Strange.

Immediately it turns out it's "Sphora-Dezhurniy" on 130, who wants you to switch to 127.5 once on approach. Anyways, 130 is used by two stations approx. 100 km from each other.

But wait, no it's not like this - 130 is probably something like a "center" watching over the whole area, but you can't learn it from the briefing.

Th briefing says "Solnechnaya/Otkrytka 130 MHz" (BTW, why two names for one thing? How different is Otkrytka from Solnechnaya?). "Solnechnaya 130 MHz" is somewhat misleading if this frequency is in fact the "center" (ATC for aircraft in cruise around the whole area).

The kneeboard says "DUTY CONTROL ATC 130".

On the radio they call themselves "Sphora-Dezhurniy".

Too many names for a single controller, I don't know who I'm talking to, my head's spinning.

• Like 2

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

Hi,

just finished Mission 15, so the campaign is over for me. I played missions 1..14 a few weeks ago.

Thanks a lot for your campaign, it's lots of fun. There still is a pinch of untidiness in your missions, but less of it than in the previous campaign and this time we're talking "papers" mostly (kneeboard, briefings).

"The Crew Part 1" is a solid campaign, requires a fair amount of competence in Mi-8, and has a very nice "feel" to it - much as "Memory of a Hero" had.

I guess it's your trademark - the feel or the "ambience" plus lots of cool ideas.

If I may ask you anything, don't give up working on this "tidiness" in your missions, so that the tasks for the player are clear as a whistle, kneeboards tidy and with valid data (no errors), briefings likewise. But rest assured - it clearly shows you've worked hard on it in "The Crew Part 1". Thanks for that!

In terms of technical issues, I had none (!), except perhaps for a radio, a few times, but I'm not sure whether it was missions at fault or myself. Still, I had no broken triggers, everything just went smoothly over all 15 missions. Impressive!

FWIW, below are my quick notes I took while playing. Some of them may be incorrect, e.g. the mission may be okay, but I did something wrong etc., so bare that in mind.

WARNING 1: MAY CONTAIN MINOR SPOILERS!

WARNING 2: WALL OF TEXT!

Oh god, this is a very cool review! And you are very attentive to your entertainment, sir!

For me, this is a lot of work on mistakes and preparation of future campaigns! I've taken apart every note you make!

Thanks for the advice and analytics of my project !!!I would be glad if you want to take part in testing my projects

• Like 1

Oh, thanks, but... let's just say I'm very unreliable in terms of any extra obligations :( Not by nature, but because... say... unexpected complications. Medical stuff. I'm not the master of my time. I wish I was.

Just one more note, if I may. I've just recalled this.

It's only a small detail, but it's just struck me how important wording is in single player missions!

Yeah, I know the voiceovers have been recorded, and it's NOT a big deal at all, but perhaps will be of any use for your future missions.

When you mess up your hover in Mission 12, they tell you "Commander, you are out of the airfield area". In fact, I was hovering over a taxiway in the very middle of the airfield (just drifted rearwards too far), so I was like "What? So where do you think I am - on the Moon?" ;)

At first I really thought I broke down the mission and I was thinking whether I need to restart it or I can do something to "fix" it.

Perhaps this would be better: "Commander, you are out of the EXERCISE area". That would get me thinking: "Oh gee, so I must have drifted away somehow. Let me look outside again! I'm over the taxiway as they told me, Humvees are in front of me as they told me... I get it - I must be too far away from the Humvees, move her forward!" :)

How crazy is that - it's just one word: "excercise" vs. "airfield".

Oh boy, making missions is super hard! My respect for you - daredevils who make them!

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

Well, I did not yet finish the whole campaign, but I'm at mission 11 - therefore I think I can already say some words about the campaign as well.

In fact, I was not sure if I shall get the campaign or not because I was not happy with Memory of a Campaign (bad translation and

I agree on the above said. It feels a lot more professinal than the first campaign (memory of a hero), especially due to the voice over and the proper english translation. All the triggers seemed to work fine.

There were better and "worse" missions, overall it's entertaning and interesting so far. I think there were two mission which felt slightly "boring" to me because it was only flying from A to B. On the other hand, there were some missions with a really nice atmosphere (e.g. the one that plays December, 31st).

Also, I think it was nice to have the "penalty system" if you fly reckless.

It's very cool to have voice overs during startup, like it was with "Oilfield campaign". This adds so much to the atmosphere. I missed the female voice in the later missions though ;-)

Flying (or let's say landing) in the arctic was a bit of a challenge in 2D because it's hard to see the ground. You have to rely on your instruments a lot. The sling loads to the oil platforms were fun, but there were 2 missions that were almost the same. Also, I think there was some lost potential when the artic era ends that abrupt. If you don't read the briefing carefully, you think there's something wrong that it's now back in the Caucasus again. It feels like a "hard cut". There was that "secret" area in the arctic and I thought we'll "dig deeper" into it.

Briefings were good and most of the time clear (not always, see e.g. previous comment about mission 7. There was also an issue in mission 10). The "support" on this forum was always helpul so far though if something was not clear.

The only thing I would have prefered is that there would e.g. be some "markers" on the F10 map, e.g. for starting base or other important spots (helpful for people who fly with the feature "map only" turned on). In mission 7, the "correct" oil rig could e.g. have been marked this way.

So yes, this campaign was a "indemnification" for Memory of a Hero to me and I may get "Part 2" of crew campaign (I simply assume there will be a part two because this one is labeled Part 1).

Oh, thanks, but... let's just say I'm very unreliable in terms of any extra obligations :( Not by nature, but because... say... unexpected complications. Medical stuff. I'm not the master of my time. I wish I was.

Just one more note, if I may. I've just recalled this.

It's only a small detail, but it's just struck me how important wording is in single player missions!

Yeah, I know the voiceovers have been recorded, and it's NOT a big deal at all, but perhaps will be of any use for your future missions.

When you mess up your hover in Mission 12, they tell you "Commander, you are out of the airfield area". In fact, I was hovering over a taxiway in the very middle of the airfield (just drifted rearwards too far), so I was like "What? So where do you think I am - on the Moon?" ;)

At first I really thought I broke down the mission and I was thinking whether I need to restart it or I can do something to "fix" it.

Perhaps this would be better: "Commander, you are out of the EXERCISE area". That would get me thinking: "Oh gee, so I must have drifted away somehow. Let me look outside again! I'm over the taxiway as they told me, Humvees are in front of me as they told me... I get it - I must be too far away from the Humvees, move her forward!" :)

How crazy is that - it's just one word: "excercise" vs. "airfield".

Oh boy, making missions is super hard! My respect for you - daredevils who make them!

Oh, I hope you will be all right, sir!

Regarding your comments - in fact, I am just starting to learn English. I myself supervised the translator and turned to the editor - a native speaker. But still, there were some problems! Quality is formed with new experience!

Well, I did not yet finish the whole campaign, but I'm at mission 11 - therefore I think I can already say some words about the campaign as well.

In fact, I was not sure if I shall get the campaign or not because I was not happy with Memory of a Campaign (bad translation and

I agree on the above said. It feels a lot more professinal than the first campaign (memory of a hero), especially due to the voice over and the proper english translation. All the triggers seemed to work fine.

There were better and "worse" missions, overall it's entertaning and interesting so far. I think there were two mission which felt slightly "boring" to me because it was only flying from A to B. On the other hand, there were some missions with a really nice atmosphere (e.g. the one that plays December, 31st).

Also, I think it was nice to have the "penalty system" if you fly reckless.

It's very cool to have voice overs during startup, like it was with "Oilfield campaign". This adds so much to the atmosphere. I missed the female voice in the later missions though ;-)

Flying (or let's say landing) in the arctic was a bit of a challenge in 2D because it's hard to see the ground. You have to rely on your instruments a lot. The sling loads to the oil platforms were fun, but there were 2 missions that were almost the same. Also, I think there was some lost potential when the artic era ends that abrupt. If you don't read the briefing carefully, you think there's something wrong that it's now back in the Caucasus again. It feels like a "hard cut". There was that "secret" area in the arctic and I thought we'll "dig deeper" into it.

Briefings were good and most of the time clear (not always, see e.g. previous comment about mission 7. There was also an issue in mission 10). The "support" on this forum was always helpul so far though if something was not clear.

The only thing I would have prefered is that there would e.g. be some "markers" on the F10 map, e.g. for starting base or other important spots (helpful for people who fly with the feature "map only" turned on). In mission 7, the "correct" oil rig could e.g. have been marked this way.

So yes, this campaign was a "indemnification" for Memory of a Hero to me and I may get "Part 2" of crew campaign (I simply assume there will be a part two because this one is labeled Part 1).

Thanks for the good rating, sir! I will try!

The second part is being created! It will take place in the Persian Gulf. International Air Games in Dubai, and combat operations in eastern Afghanistan in the 80s.

And I analyze my experience and make missions better!

In the second part of the campaign, there will be a more detailed system for evaluating your progress. It will take into account the timeliness, necessity and correct sequence of turning on the equipment when starting and stopping the engines, the general assessment of the piloting technique (dips in vertical speed, exorbitant overloads), the success of the missions in flight.

And there will be a SAVING SYSTEM) CHECKPOINTS with which you can continue the Mission later, if you do not have free time)) this also makes it possible to make the mission longer and more intense - to show the stages of work in more detail.

The plot of the second part will tell about the participation of the Mi-8 in helicopter sport (according to the rules identical to the FAI rules, but modified and adapted to the Mi-8 and the conditions of implementation in the DCS World world) Venue: Dubai.

In combat missions, you will have to work in the mountainous conditions of eastern Afghanistan (implemented on the Persian Gulf map) in the 1980s. Missions are based on real events, but have an artistic character.

Scoobie,

Tks a lot for your notes. It does make it easier for us.

STONE SKY, tks for the campaign. I came back to the MI-8 just because of it. Going to fly mission three. Pretty nice so far!

Congrats to both of you,

SYdy

Edited by Sydy

26.11.2020 в 14:14, rge75 сказал:

That sounds promising 🙂 Will be nice to have a scenario in the PG for the Mi-8. I'm looking forward to it. No idea how you want to realize the checkpoint system, but good luck with it.

Thanks! I am learning and trying to do something very beautiful and memorable!

4 часа назад, Sydy сказал:

Scoobie,

Tks a lot for your notes. It does make it easier for us.

STONE SKY, tks for the campaign. I came back to the MI-8 just because of it. Going to fly mission three. Pretty nice so far!

Congrats to both of you,

SYdy

Thanks! That's good to hear! I hope you will enjoy!