Lockon 1.12b: I have no ILS

Hello, i missing the ILS on the HUD Display when i am go inbound to landing. How can i activate it? Or is it a bug?

What aircraft?

On soviets press '1' to switch to 'НАВ' = Navigation mode and again to 'ВОЗ' = Return, then on finals you'll see ILS.

Think same on F-15 and A-10...

Don't use ILS anyway :)

What aircraft?

On soviets press '1' to switch to 'НАВ' = Navigation mode and again to 'ВОЗ' = Return, then on finals you'll see ILS.

Think same on F-15 and A-10...

Don't use ILS anyway :)

I flying very like the SU-33. I changed to NAV mode but, i cant see the ILS. The next problem is, i have often a crash to desktop! I have windows vista ultimate x64 Bit and 4GB DDRAM with X2 4200+ CPU and a ATI 3650 HD Card.

Have you read the manual to find out what the ILS on the Russian aircrafts looks like and how it works?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I flying very like the SU-33. I changed to NAV mode but, i cant see the ILS. The next problem is, i have often a crash to desktop! I have windows vista ultimate x64 Bit and 4GB DDRAM with X2 4200+ CPU and a ATI 3650 HD Card.

Press again to switch to NAV submode called RETURN

Have you read the manual to find out what the ILS on the Russian aircrafts looks like and how it works?

Yes my friend, but my english is not very powerfull i am english novice. I have a ILS on the Horizontal Situation Indicator too, its no problem. But the crash to desktop, thats makes me very headage!

I get no ILS on the HUD too on the RET submode!

RTN sub mode directs you to the final approach waypoint. You won't see the ILS until you cross it or manually switch to Landing.

Plus- did you read what was said above? You know what the ILS looks like now? (hint hint)

In Return Sub-Mode, fly the line on your HDD to the Glide Slope Intercept Point (diamond). Important to remember is to stick as close as possible to the Required Altitude when approaching the GSIP and the Tower will see you home :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'