游戏简单的升级建议,必看!Game simple upgrade suggestions, must see!

wanglinqiang

Yeah, though the explosion shown is of the fuel tanks which are definitely more orange than regular explosions. Could the current ones be improved? Probably, though they're much better than before.

AGM-88E is way too new for our Hornet, ours is supposed to represent a mid-2000s one and the capabilities of one, so we probably won't be seeing new weapons like the AGM-88E, I wouldn't be surprised if the legacy Hornets (with the US navy) were out of service by the time it was integrated.

AGM-84H/K is planned for the Hornet and pretty sure the current AMRAAM is the AIM-120C-5.

Not sure what you're getting at when comparing to other Chinese weapons, when the most recent air defence system we have is from the 1980s and 1990s, the F-16 and F/A-18C already have a 20 year head start... As for the Blue air defence network, it's probably because it consists of the early Patriot PAC-2 (1990) and I-Hawk PIP Phase 1 (1979). It's just another case of assets being inconsistent for a particular era - making our modern modules even more modern doesn't really help.

For example, agm158 can be used in the early type F16 and FA18

A variety of air to ground weapons can enhance the fun of the game

No it can't, the F-16C we have is running with tape 4.2/4.3 the AGM-158 requires tape 5.1 (or maybe even 6.1) AFAIK (someone who actually knows what they're talking about (i.e not me) chime in). Which is beyond the timeframe of our F-16C, our aircraft is not fitted out with the avionics post tape 4.3, and there's some pretty significant differences here.

The US Navy pulled out of the JASSM program so likely their Hornets (legacy or super) aren't equipped for it.

As for being more fun, they're the same standoff weapons we already have and employing them is the same, yes I'd love an F-16C Block 50 with the 6.1 tape, but equally I'd like an F-16A Block 15 (or even earlier) and F-16C Block 40 or any of them in between.

And, for what it's worth, it's better to post something in one go rather than making loads of posts with very little per post.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

why are you spamming the topic? this is not whatsapp

• Like 1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

He's just preparing for the next forum "upgrade". :) Given how much the last one threw away, the ability to write multi-line posts might be next on the chopping block...

OT: Weapons for the Hornet are coming, though probably not the Slammer variants. The explosion FX could use a touch-up, I agree, but this isn't only true for tanks.