Carrier not accepting me

foxonefoxtwo

First off, which carrier are you using, the Supercarrier versions of the Kuznetsov and Nimtz-class carriers or the vanilla ones?

Secondly, the Hornet isn't meant to land arrested on the Kuznetsov, not sure why you're attempting that.

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

First off, which carrier are you using, the Supercarrier versions of the Kuznetsov and Nimtz-class carriers or the vanilla ones?

Secondly, the Hornet isn't meant to land arrested on the Kuznetsov, not sure why you're attempting that.

Vanilla ones, also landing its on Kuznetsov was just for fun/ checking out Kuznetsov. It works fine sometime but in Mission editor when I place a carrier it doesnt authorise a landing.

Have you ever seen Grim Reaper video's? DCS can be about some fun too you know.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Hi guys

Having a bit of an issue with the default carrier - When I place a Kuznetsov or a US Carrier and try to land a F18 - The carrier doesn't 'Authorise to land' and the fences around the ship are up and cannot land.

Any idea why is this happening.

Thanks

You ARE indeed using the Supercarrier models, not vanilla, firstly because the vanilla Kuznetsov doesn´t have any fences. Also, you dont need any authorisation to land, if you can´t do it, is because you don´t have the supercarrier module. BTW, what american carrier are you using? It has to be the CVN-74:music_whistling: