Ju88-A4 9K+FR of KG51 Zaporozhye, Ukraine May 1942 (Skin)

Warlord64

Hi Guys

I made this skin using the standard Luftwaffe RLM 70-71-65 colours and also reduced the chipping as the original was a little to much.

I also changed the Pilot flying uniform to look like the Summer all in one Flying Suite with the option of sleeve rank and without sleeve rank.

The Machine Guns metallic colour also looked too light so I gave them a darker Gun Metal Blue finish

Ju88-A4 9K+FR of KG51.jpg

JU88 rlm 70 71 65.jpg

QKyjkU0.jpgwAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

MoKysXK.jpgwAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

D4ZeNs5.jpgwAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

To install You will need WW2 Assets Pack.

just follow the instructions in the README file.

I have included:

Ju88-A4 9K+FR of KG51 Zaporozhye Ukraine May 1942_Safe Swastika

KG51 Blank Codes

KG51 Blank Codes_Safe Swastika

Pilot Summer Suite_Without Sleeve Rank Insignia

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/3313258/

Edited by Warlord64
  • Like 5

Veeery nice!

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast! (Ken Gatward before his solo Beaufighter mission 1943)See vid here

HW: i7-12700K, 32 GB RAM, MB PRO Z690-A DDR4 , GTX 3080, LCD UltraWQHD (3440x1440) G-SYNC 120Hz,Tobii Eye Tracker 5, VKB Gunfighter III (KG12 WWII), MFG Crosswind, AuthentiKit Throttle & Trims, Windows 11 64-bit

Wow. Stunning work @Warlord64 .

Did you just reverse engineer that from the in-game skin? I mean, I don't think there is a template or anything is there?

I really wish something like this in-game. With fuselage markers to match the tail-number set in the mission editor. That would allow us to place correctly marked units into the multiplayer missions.

Thanks Guys

@ xvii-Dietrich I actually created a Layered Template from scratch by as You rightly stated reverse engineering the appropriate Skin elements in the Ju-88A4 Textures Folder,I did the same with My P47-D Skins( Template Here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/3312155/ )

I will be making the Ju-88A4 Template available soon if there is enough interest

Cheers

Keith:thumbup:

Wow! This is fantastic work. I was always a little disappointed that ED didn't include a more familar skin for the JU-88. I like the maritime scheme but wanted something that looked a better fit for high level bombing missions. Your work is excellent and I hope you'll make the template available too. That would be excellent.

PC specs:

Great job! Looks really good, thanks for sharing.

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ju88-A4 Multi Layered Template. By Warlord64

At present just having one skin option  limits the scope to make Varied Mission types
so I created this Template so as to give  Skinner's  the opportunity to create   Ju 88 Skins for the  DCS World  Terrains
to represent the Different Theatres of War during WW2 (Northern Hemisphere).

DOWNLOAD:       https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313581/

FUSELAGE TEMPLATE SCREENSHOT.JPG

LEFT WING TEMPLATE SCREENSHOT.JPG

RIGHT WING TEMPLATE SCREENSHOT.JPG

SPINNER TEMPLATE SCREENSHOT.JPG

• Thanks 1