Mission 4: Bug or am I doing something wrong?

LordOrion

• 4 weeks later...

Done mission 4, no problem, Grand Slam, 130 pts for me.

Already did it several years ago but as I am re-discovering M2000 and RedFlag, and under VR (Reverb G2), this night mission was awesome !!!

Frightening (talk about possible spatial disorientation !) but awesome.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Hey I know this is an old post but looks like I'm experiencing the exact same issue - Banshee flight just orbits their WP2 while Monster advances until they announce they're running in from the east against SA-15... but they never actually do that, they also get stuck in a very wide orbit around their WP5. Tried this two nights in a row, same exact problem. Maybe a recent DCS update broke something again?

Also, just want to take the chance to say I'm a huge fan of your campaigns @baltic_dragon, it's gotten to a point where I basically learn to fly whichever modules you make campaigns for just to fly them... and I gotta say for now this one is just as awesome as the rest! 

So I skipped mission 4 waiting for a fix, mission 5 went all good, and now in mission I'm finding a very similar problem, just after getting on station on WP3 and after 

Spoiler

picking the Tomcats in the RWR for the first time

all flights check in on station except for Monster that never checks and just stays there orbiting without any further comms. After this the mission does not progress and all flights continue orbiting until they run dry and eject.

Also in case it is somehow related, I'm noticing in all missions that afte takeoff it takes all the rest of the flights a very long time to takeoff after me, they get stuck just before entering the runway and don't start rolling again until I'm well past truck stop

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

EDIT: original below but on second thought, my issue is closer to the one reported in the other topic about mission 4.

I have the same problem in mission 4. Unfortunately did not grab a .trk file but the first time we were still orbiting after I commanded Monster to attack, and, probably due to late takeoff, the Tornados then started going to refuel one by one, none attacked.

The second time I tried the mission, I decided to skip it after noticing that once again the flights were all holding short, minutes after I took off.

Mission 5 was amazing and went without a hitch, flights took off quickly after me so.

Edited by Big-foot

Specs: Samsung Odyssey MR (VR)

MoBo ASUS Z97-K ; CPU i5-4690K 4.1GHz w/CM Hyper212 Evo; GPU GTX 980Ti; RAM 2400MHz CL11 2x8GB; SSD Samsung EVO 250GB (x2); HDD WD Blue 1TB; Case Corsair Obsidian 450D

Thrustmast T.16000M TWCS HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS modules: NTTR, Normandy, M-2000C, Mi-8, SA342, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Bf.109K4, FW-190D9, P-51D, Hawk T.1A, CA