Undesignating targets

Woxof

I've been enjoying the Harrier, using it against SAMs, mostly. I go into the map and designate 10 targets (T01, T02, etc.) for the GBU-38 JDAM, import them into the airplane using Shift-K, and am having good success during the strike.

The question I have is, how can I clear the target list from the Harrier after the strike, so I can designate a new batch of 10 targets and hit 'em again? I've tried several different things to get the first strike targets to clear so I can hit another set with a second strike, but the bombs seem to just hit the targets from the first strike, now empty craters, again. Help!

I've been enjoying the Harrier, using it against SAMs, mostly. I go into the map and designate 10 targets (T01, T02, etc.) for the GBU-38 JDAM, import them into the airplane using Shift-K, and am having good success during the strike.

The question I have is, how can I clear the target list from the Harrier after the strike, so I can designate a new batch of 10 targets and hit 'em again? I've tried several different things to get the first strike targets to clear so I can hit another set with a second strike, but the bombs seem to just hit the targets from the first strike, now empty craters, again. Help!

Hit the OBS for the J82's again and on the ODU hit TGT then go thru and deselect the first 10 tgts and select the next ones you want.

Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming WiFi MB | i7-8700k @ 4.9 GHz | EVGA GTX 1070 Ti | 32 GB CORSAIR Vengeance 3000 MHz DDR4 Ram | Corsair H100 Pro Cooler | RaidMax TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD |TM Warthog Hotas w/ F/A-18 Hornet grip | Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | Oculus Rift S

DCS | AV8B | F18C | F-16C | A10C | Mig 29 | F15 | SA-342 | Huey | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Combined Arms

Absolute targets require that you uncolonize (unselect) the selected targets on the ODU and then colonize (select) them back again.

It is the only way.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I think you guys are both saying basically the same thing. I've tried deselecting the targets in the ODU, removing the target flags (with the T01, T02 etc., on the map), and reassigning them but neither has worked. But it is a complicated process, and it's entirely possible that I'm doing something wrong in the sequence. I think I need either step by step instructions from someone Who Knows, or a link that points me to exactly where I can find the steps. As far as I can tell, the instructions for removing one set of targets and replacing it with another do not exist in printed or video form. If you guys can show me I'm wrong about that I'd appreciate it.

For those following along with this thread, (since I have been utterly unable to find an answer anywhere) the solution to my problem is the ERAS function. It's one of the tabs in the ODU, and with repeated clickings will remove the targets imported into the Recall page. A new set of 10 targets can then be imported and hit, just like the first 10 were. Works like a charm. Many, many thanks to the denizens of the Razbam Harrier Discord room, who Knew.

• Like 1