BRA Calls, JTAC Calls and Clock positions. Generating the former.

coolts

I am relearning the new hog after years away and am determined to crack the CDU this time with regards creating waypoints from JTAC calls, etc. After finding a few great YT guides I can now enter BRA offset, L/L and UTM co-ordinates.

What I can't do in my simple training mission is reliably get allies to call out BRA positions for ground targets I've placed.

In the campaign the radio chatter is all over it with multiple BRA calls for air defense and armour targets.

Who is making these calls? Allied flights or ground forces? They all have the same voice actor in DCS so its hard to distinguish who's talking. Its not AWACS as they only give A-A BRA.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

AI aircraft can make BRA calls on ground targets, if they detect them. And they will make the call for every. single. vehicle.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro