Ottoman Courier: Prologue campaign now out!

baltic_dragon

• 3 weeks later...

The mission from 3 posts above works for me every time, checked it probably 6 times. Make sure to replace that mission in your campaign folder. In another thread I had two other people confirming that the mission linked above worked for them...

Edited by baltic_dragon
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

So in mission 5, I took off and flew on the correct 330 heading, all 3 wingmen joined me. I didn’t hear anything else (last radio call was about the tower in Batumi) so I flew to the boat and landed as planned and it said mission success. Is that it or did I miss something?

Hi, Newbie here doing my first campaign - I can't get the Flight to anchor on the first mission.  I think I'm on the right channel (comm 2, 1), I get to wp11, hang around there and do the comms menu, Flight, Go to, anchor here, but they won't listen!  I go to land and they all kamikaze into the ground - what am I doing wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, netizensmith said:

Was really enjoying this right up until all 3 of my wingmen went to take a look at Davey Jones' Locker as I was landing at Batumi!

That's not really the campaign creator's fault. Often I order my wingmates to either rtb or hold position while I land if I am trying to avoid this type of thing.

Modules: Wright Flyer, Spruce Goose, Voyager 1

1 minute ago, netizensmith said:

Yeah same thing again. When I set my Radio for TBLISI and hit spacebar nothing happens. I guess I'm doing it wrong; I have 2 TBLISI entries on the frequency chart?

Perhaps I should instruct my wingmen to land first? Is that possible?

I'm not sure about the two entries thing, but for your wingmen, it's under something like Go to... then RTB. Then they will go land instead of trying to stay in formation with you while you land.

Modules: Wright Flyer, Spruce Goose, Voyager 1

On 2/22/2021 at 2:42 AM, Shiroka said:

So in mission 5, I took off and flew on the correct 330 heading, all 3 wingmen joined me. I didn’t hear anything else (last radio call was about the tower in Batumi) so I flew to the boat and landed as planned and it said mission success. Is that it or did I miss something?

I'm having this problem as well. With the new mission file. Nothing happens after changing frequency as instructed after the event just after takeoff.

1 hour ago, marrow said:

I'm having this problem as well. With the new mission file. Nothing happens after changing frequency as instructed after the event just after takeoff.

Try manually dialing in the frequency. That worked for me on another mission.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, maybe a noobish Question...but what have i to do in Mission 2? 

Shall i search for a Laser in LST Mode or just drop the bombs on the T72 in AUTO CCRP Mode?

All this codes comin in via Radio? I did not get ist...sorry if i bother you all

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

if i recall correctly in mission 2 you are supposed to drop unguided bombs CCRP on a talk on target.

So there is no laser you can search for with your LST.

he tells you by talk on, what your target is.

Ah ok...thats why...so i have nothing to doc with the numbers he gives me throug the radio?

From 15k feet hitting a tank in standard ccrp is quite ambishous?

Edited by Eisprinzessin

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti