[RE LOGIN FOR FIX]You have been permanently banned

ebabil

Same thing happened to me as I woke up this morning and checked the forum. I was like "Yikes" - what have I done to deserve this? Awful feeling and way to start the day thinking that DCS has permanently banned me. (Even worse thinking that it may have carried across to my DCS account!). What a scare.

Glad to know that there are many others that have had the same issue - and that it's not just me and that there's an easy fix.

I'll go have a coffee now to try and settle my nerves. :smilewink:

• Like 1

Just read about this different thread... chuckled ... and then it happened to me.:cry:

Searched and found this thread. Log out, log in works.

• Like 1

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

Wow. same here. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what I had done to piss of BN. :cry:

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

I had this too yesterday evening... When I saw that, I almost had a heart attack!!

I just disconnected/reconnected and all was fine.

"An optimist is a guy who plants two seeds and runs to buy a hammock"

Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | 32Go Corsair Vengeance 32Go DDR5 6000Mt/s CL30 | MasterLiquid ML360R | Corsair NVMe M.2 1To x2 | Seagate 2To SATA III | TM Warthog stick base w/ F/A-18C grip + WW Orion 2 throttle w/ F/A-18C grips | FSSB R3 L w/ TM F-16C grip + TM Viper TQS | MFG Crosswind V3 w/ damper kit | Meta Quest 3 128Go | Dell S2722DGM

Mirage 2000C | F/A-18C | F-16C | Su-33 | Mig 29 | Supercarrier | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandie 2.0 | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai

Funny thing is, that a lot of us

had a bad conscience for a while.

Are we really that naughty ???:music_whistling:

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet