[DCS-HAF] Events

Events-header.jpg

Dear community members

We at [DCS-HAF], would like to start this thread, to chronicle events we organize or participate in, within the simulator. We are a fairly new Greek squadron, looking to establish our footing in the DCS universe, while making new friends and connections with like-minded squadrons who enjoy PvP.

We would like to see this thread become a place, where participants can come together and discuss the experiences gained from our events, have a laugh with screenshots, videos and whatnot, but also even attract more squadrons to engage with us, all in a civil and friendly manner.

Since we have already organized more than a few events, we are going to share them here on the opening post, while future events will be posted as replies.

Feel free to visit our website: https://www.dcs-haf.org/t-en-us

or contact us via our social media:

social-links.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dcs.haf/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX1..._as=subscriber

https://www.instagram.com/dcs_haf/

https://discord.gg/vC4tm6C

dcs.haf.team.[at]gmail.com

Title001.jpg

373 Phoenix Squadron

Anybodys

Digital Swiss Air Force

Dragon Squadron

ECV56 Condor

Grim Reapers

Harpia

IRIAF

Lampo Squadrone

N.15 battle axes

Swiss Virtual Team

Title002.jpg

Pv-P-200715.jpgPv-P200809.jpgV2.jpgcover201115.jpgcover-201206.jpg

Pv-P-Cover-201018.jpgCover2K.jpg Events-footer.jpg

Edited by Santus
  • Like 3

Hello DCS HAF

It was a pleasure to participate in your event.

It was a lot of fun. It's nice to see how well the DCS community gets along with each other and how friendships develop.

Keep up the good work.

with the best greetings from Switzerland

=SVT= Col.Boob

• Like 5
Hello DCS HAF

It was a pleasure to participate in your event.

It was a lot of fun. It's nice to see how well the DCS community gets along with each other and how friendships develop.

Keep up the good work.

with the best greetings from Switzerland

=SVT= Col.Boob

Great experience - Passionate pilots!!!!

Hello to all of my dear friends of [ DCS-HAF ] Team.

You guys really proved to everyone that you are really a great team with great and bright targets for the future , as always -= IRIAF =- Team had & have a huge respect to your great and very good team and with the best wishes and hope you guys can reach to all of your targets which is really good sometimes for DCS community as well like running some very cool and good events like earlier one we with a pleasure had participated.

Best Regards ,

-= IRIAF =- HawK.1

• Like 4

Hello HAF,

Thanks very much for this cool evening!

It was a big honor to fly with you, even if you were our enemies. xD

Was a hard but good battle and you defently proved that you have awesome pilots in your team.

I think it's incredibly great that we were able to start an event so easily, even we had a time difference.

I hope we soon can fly again and keep in contact!

Best Regards from Switzerland!

=dSAF= Silvio "Drunky"

Logo.jpg.58fd7cdb466f6a415519131f73fccd5b.jpgwAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

• Like 3

Thank you all for your kind words. It was a delight playing against all of you and an immense help to our growth and training.

It is truly rewarding to find out that our efforts are mutually beneficial for our "opponents" as well.

It was a pleasant surprise seeing as we progressed through each and every event, that there are many squadrons out there, like us, who love the sim enough to participate in it with respect, and not treat it like an arcade shoot out. I can't recall even one squadron who participated, without focusing primarily on self preservation over killing the opponent, just as in real life and this is truly wonderful as it elevates our simulation experience.

Once again thank you all and hope to meet you soon again in a rematch!

DCS HAF are energetic, passionate and fun. Thoroughly enjoyed our brawl, and look forward to the next one in the not to distant future.

Happy days

[GR] Bear

• Like 2

i5 9600K, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080FE, 2x1TB M.2, Win 10 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog, Oculus Rift S and CV1

Hello HAF,

Thanks very much for this cool evening!

It was a big honor to fly with you, even if you were our enemies. xD

Was a hard but good battle and you defently proved that you have awesome pilots in your team.

I think it's incredibly great that we were able to start an event so easily, even we had a time difference.

I hope we soon can fly again and keep in contact!

Best Regards from Switzerland!

=dSAF= Silvio "Drunky"

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","height":"199","title":"Logo.jpg","width":"203","data-attachmentid":7142586}[/ATTACH]wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Silvio the pleasure it was all ours !

You were hard competitors !!

I would love to see you again in another competition in our or in an other servers as well.

Please pass my appreciation to all of your colleagues.

Regards

"Condor" ;-)

• 2 weeks later...