News of 18th update?

Snakeice

Hi, are there any news about what's coming tomorrow? News about SLAM ER, AZ/El Flir mode, AG radar improuvement.....?

There's been no news. I wouldn't explicitly expect anything major Hornet related, except maybe a few minor bug fixes. Tomorrow's patch is sort of an extra just to accommodate the F-14A release. I'm more than happy to be wrong though.

There's been no news. I wouldn't explicitly expect anything major Hornet related, except maybe a few minor bug fixes. Tomorrow's patch is sort of an extra just to accommodate the F-14A release. I'm more than happy to be wrong though.

Yeah, we shouldn't expect anything, as it shouldn't be a major content patch (it's not a monthly one).

whats this? coming later? I must say this is something I've been wishing for from day one w. the F/A-18

Yeah, its gonna be awesome as a CAS/SEAD platform with this addition, the only drawback I have with the F18 and F16 is how little time they can loiter around a OA compared to the A10C. On the other hand their speed keeps you alive and let you escape enemy fighters so much better.

When you designate a target like he does on the vid, can you then make it a MK point. Or would you need the pod for that?

Rig: MB Gigabite z390UD, CPU Intel I7 8700k, RAM 32G DDR4 3200 Gskill ripjaws, GPU MSI RTX2080SuperOC, HDD Crucial mx500 1tb M2 sata, PSU Corsair 850W, watercooling Corsair h100,

Controlers TM f/a 18 stick on Virpil warbrd base, TM cougar f16 stick on cougar base, Cougar F16 throttle on TUSBA, ch pedals, TM cougar MFD

27" monitor with trk IR 5 and HP Reverb HMD.

Modules F18, F16, F86, Mig15, FW 190D9, Nellis range map, Aggr campaign, Middle East map