Over Complicated Audio Problems...

mytai01

You folks at ED have over complicated the audio of this game, or there's a bug...I have AE-9, an LG Monitor, and Rift CV1. So far, I can't get full sound on my AVI, or that other compressed video output that you guys made. There is nothing on the log that stands out as an error message, so it might be my choices of audio, I don't know... All I know, is I don't have full sound on my videos... You can look at my video on my YouTube Channel...mytai01...search for it. I have a whole bunch of BFM videos I want to upload to it, but I can't get the sound right in the AVI, or the other one. Everything works fine on the track file...I've included a picture of my sound options. I hope this gives some help...

746734186_soundchoices.thumb.jpg.addae23ba2396c78e8df8d839d413d26.jpg

128178380_soundoptions.thumb.jpg.a587729b119338fcc3494f7b911e9518.jpg

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

• 6 months later...

Is there sound in the replays at all?  Is it just that it's not the desired volume or is there an issue with how it's playing?  I find it a constant juggling act to balance all my sounds.  If I'm shooting cinematics I crank the volume, if I'm flying with someone I can't get my Discord volume loud enough so I have to drop in game volume down.  Then if I switch to GTA or Red Dead the volume is ear shattering and I have to adjust it.  I'm not sure if it's a volume thing you're dealing with but if so that may just have to be adjusted when you edit the final video.  

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]