[FIXED] CCRP not consider wind

Blinky.ben

I have recently been testing the type 200 bombs and I think I’m missing something. I run in on some aircraft parked on the runway and I have them marked as wpt 2. I go to release the bombs in auto mode (wpt 2) with a quantity of 4 at 200ft intervals. I stay some where around 2000ft rad alt at 500knots or so and the bombs don’t release. I do a orbit and try again and some times it works or sometime I have to come around again before it works. All my attempts I make sure I fly dead centre to the SPI.

however I don’t take notice of the speed or altitude when they do release but it wouldn’t be too different to the other attempts.

is there specific parameters for the bombs to work? As certain speeds or altitudes?

• 2 weeks later...

So i watched the tracked and I also took over the controll right befor bombing releas. I pushed the button and all bombs falls off. So it worked for me and you set everthing correctly. So it must be a issue with you hardware. I recommend you to check your keybinds and maybe to reset your weapon release button.

My skins

So it seems this problem is bigger.

I can’t drop the type-200 bombs or the mk82 snake eyes. I can drop the mk20’s but they seem to fall very short of the SPI. I can fire rockets and all the other MK serious.

I have uninstalled the JF-17 and reinstalled but this does not fix the issue. I have rebound my controls and still doesn’t fix the issue.

any suggestions?

Edit. It seems that any mission that I have ever previously made gets this bug. But if I start a new fresh mission in editor this bug doesn’t happen.

I’m guessing there is no way around this except having to make the missions again?

I found the issue, if I add dynamic weather to any of my missions the Type-200 bombs don’t drop and the mk-82 snake eyes don’t drop either.

as soon as I remove dynamic weather I have no problems. I haven’t tried just add wind in the normal weather page but I tested it with dynamic weather off and no wind and I had no issue at all dropping the bombs

I found the issue, if I add dynamic weather to any of my missions the Type-200 bombs don’t drop and the mk-82 snake eyes don’t drop either.

as soon as I remove dynamic weather I have no problems. I haven’t tried just add wind in the normal weather page but I tested it with dynamic weather off and no wind and I had no issue at all dropping the bombs

got it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• uboats changed the title to [FIXED] CCRP not consider wind