Dual pots (concentric)

Kercheiz

Hi,

Do you have a good reference for dual concentric pots? They seem to be somewhat rare, I've found some from Bourns but they are very high. You also find them for guitars, with perfect form factor, but they are logarithmic.

The Mirage has some of them, for instance in the lighting panel. They unclutter quite well.

Thanks!

Hi!

I'm interested by the ideas for converting singles>dual! I have thought of some 3d printed gears, but it will take lots of time & money for something not very reliable...

Changing the tracks is also something super time consuming I guess... if you want to do a full cockpit.

I have ordered a Bourns dual channel. They have a long shaft but lowering the pot should be the easiest solution.

• 3 weeks later...

There are loads available on Amazon in the UK; https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=concentric+potentiometer&crid=CYL14GISAEIP&sprefix=concentric+po%2Caps%2C151&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-a-p_1_13

I have bought these ones before, and I am happy with them.    10k concentric dual linear pot, works well as a voltage divider for Arduino use.  I've checked a couple of them and there is a 1-2% difference between the two pots, which is unlikely to cause you any serious issues, depending on your application.  If it's volume or lighting control, you won't notice the difference at all.

I have used these in my NS430 button box. After much research, these are about the best price anyway, and can be bought with the matching knobs.

http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=98_75&products_id=196

SCAN Intel Core i9 10850K "Comet Lake", 32GB DDR4, 10GB NVIDIA RTX 3080, HP Reverb G2

Custom Mi-24 pit with magnetic braked cyclic and collective. See it here: Molevitch Mi-24 Pit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] www.blacksharkden.com

bsd sig 2021.jpg