NEWS "RAFALE PACK EVOLUTION II" Version 2.8.7 August 2023 by the Cuesta Brothers Team

Hi all

We are hard at work updating the Rafale Pack where there will be functional tanks and textures, Rafale B liveries and a lot of improvements.

Like the flight model, big work on some weapons which tended to explode on launch (mk-84),
addition of an AUF AT730 fitted with two GBU 12 on pylons 2 and 9 which can be dropped one by one as for the AASM250. improvement of some interior and exteriror

Bonsoir a tous 

On est en plein travail pour la mis a jour du Rafale Pack ou il y aura les réservoirs fonctionnels et ses textures, les livrées du Rafale B et beaucoup d'amélirorations.

Comme le modèle de vol , gros travail sur  certaines armes qui avait tendance a exploser au lancement (mk-84), ajout d'un AUF AT730 garni de deux GBU 12 sur le pylons 2 et 9 larguable une par une comme pour les AASM250. amélioration de certainesScreen_201201_172346.thumb.jpg.5c8e6cbdfdcf7ec575e9b27f85706324.jpg textures intérieur et extérieur, entre autres

Passion.jpg.ebc61c1916e41bd75b464d2078090adf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Thanks a lot Patrick/Eric/Sushy73 :), I liked your flight model (maneuvers etc... ),you mean aerodynamics and engine part in lua file ? I hope not too much changes 😉
so I'm impatient to have it !

Edited by irq11

Aviate-navigate-communicate

On 12/2/2020 at 6:52 PM, French Pilot said:

Small clarification on the thrust of the marine Rafales engines, in the future update which will not be long, we have therefore changed the flight models of the 3 RAFALES we try to take into account the comments of virtual or real pilots like "Até" who did a video test of our Rafale in English and French

please,
which has beaten records of views on the net. This indicates the interest that the RAFALE PACK arouses.

So I'm moving away, yes the motors, so on the B the power has been readjusted as closely as possible to reality to the extent of DCS possibilities. For the two Rafales
marines as you unfortunately know we are no longer catapulted (we are still looking for the solution, outside help would be welcome)

in the meantime we have replaced the power of the marine engines while keeping a slight boost to simulate a catapult.
To test the new tanks we put 2% of fuel in the internal tank, which gave an additional tankless flight time of 2 minutes. Then we did the same operation with two external tanks which gave us a time total flight of 40mn, this time obviously depends on
the power used and the number of tanks. Starting with full internal tanks + external tanks, they will be automatically integrated by the gauge which will take much less time to descend.

QATAR.thumb.jpg.f6f728bc365766b61018e7974507dd4f.jpg

Petite précision sur la poussée des moteurs des Rafales marines, dans la future mis a jour qui ne va pas tarder, nous avons donc changer les modèle de vol des 3 RAFALES nous essayons de tenir compte des remarques des pilotes virtuels ou réel comme  "Até" qui a fait un test en vidéo de notre Rafale en Anglais et en Français

s'il vous plait, qui a battu des recors de vues sur le net. Ce qui indique l'intêret  que le  RAFALE PACK suscite.

Donc je m'éloigne, oui les moteurs, donc sur le B la puissance a été réajusté au plus près de la réalité dans la mesure des possibilités de DCS. Pour les deux Rafales

marines comme vous le savez malheureusement nous ne sommes plus catapultés(nous cherchons toujours la solution, une aide extérieur serait la bienvenue)

en attendant nous avons remplacé la puissance des moteurs marins tout en gardant un léger boost  pour simuler un catapultage.

Pour tester les nouveaux réservoirs nous avons mis 2% de carburant dans le réservoir interne, ce qui a donné un temps de vol sans réservoir supplémentaire de 2 mn .Puis nous avons fait la même opération avec deux réservoirs extérieurs ce qui nous a donné un temps de vol totale de 40mn, ce temps évidemment dépend de 

la puissance utilisée et du nombre de réservoirs. En partant avec le plein de carburant réservoirs internes+réservoir externes ils seront automatiquement intégré par la jauge  qui mettra beaucoup moins de temps à descendre.

783697347_DCSPassion.jpg.2afa4ba005b0f05bde053863c5aeaac9.jpg

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

faut-il avoir acheté FC3 et le SU33 pour faire fonctionner le mod ? car j'ai acheté le su33 mais dcs me dit encore que "The following DLCs are not authorized and will be disabled:
Rafale Pack 2.5.6.55960" et j'ai vu que certains parlaient du "bin FC3"

PS: j'ai bien installé le mod dans save games/DCS/mods/aircraft

Merci d'avance pour votre réponse

17 hours ago, leonidasgreek300 said:

now it works i had to put in savegames/DCS/MODS/AIRCRAFT thanks for the help.And one more question you will also put greek rafale texture?

Good when we install it in the right place it works better and for the textures, they will be in the next update with Egypt, India, Qatar, Croatia so Greece and if Indonesia confirms its order we will also make its livery

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

18 hours ago, Sérvalpilot said:

Hi

I'd just just like to report that the framerate cuts in half when I have this mod installed. I have no idea why.

No impact on the framerate losses for the moment but DCS requires a configuration strong enough to run properly

no solutions to bring you sorry

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

18 minutes ago, Omz said:

Does the scalp missile work and where are the instructions

in your install directory Rafales Pack 2.5.6.55960/Doc/PROCEDURES ARMEMENTS RAFALES.txt and NEW RECAPITULATIF GBU.jpg

Bonjour a tous,

d'abord bravo pour le travail du Rafale c'est magnifique.

D'ailleurs cet cet avion qui motive pour commencer DCS.

Le soucis que je  rencontre et que je n'arrive pas a résoudre c'est son installation, j'ai bien lu qu'il faut copier le dossier du rafale dans /AIRCRAFT mais cela ne fonctionne pas.

J'ai installé DCS word a partir de STEAM sur un disque SSD nomme J: cd qui me donne : J:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DCSWorld.

j'ai fait plusieurs essai comme

J:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DCSWorld\Mods\aircraft\Rafales Pack 2.5.6.55960

J:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DCSWorld\savegames\DCS\Mods\aircraft\Rafales Pack 2.5.6.55960

Sans résultat et toujours le message 2 jours ...

Merci de votre support

Bon vol

C'est Bon j'ai trouvé c'était dans sur C:\Users\TROOPER\Saved Games (parties enregistrés en francais !)

Edited by beric61

On 12/13/2020 at 1:49 PM, whisky.actual said:

@Patrick56 donc si je comprend bien le Rafale a un modèle de vol hybride entre le un SFM et un AFM (simple vs. advanced) ce qui vous permet d'utiliser certaine fonctions de FC3 mais vous pouvez modifier les caractéristiques de vols de votre mod?

Tout a fait c'est ce que l'on a fait et  ce sera dans la mis a jour a venir

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

9 hours ago, mikaeldrouhet said:

I have a problem there is nothing on my cockpit I cannot click it does not have the mouse HELP

j'ai un problème il y  rien sur mon cockpit je ne peux pas cliquer il a pas la souris HELP

2020.12.16-22.56.png

please, read(again) the beginning of this post...
svp, (re)lisez le début de ce post... 

Thank you for the support irq11 😀and I take this opportunity to say that the update of the "Rafale Pack version 002" which will be effective on Friday

is going to be the "bomb".

Merci du soutient irq11 😉et j'en profite pour dire que la mis a jour du "Rafale Pack version 002" qui sera effective Vendredi 

va être de la" bombe".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

5 hours ago, Patrick56 said:

Thank you for the support irq11 😀and I take this opportunity to say that the update of the "Rafale Pack version 002" which will be effective on Friday

is going to be the "bomb".

Merci du soutient irq11 😉et j'en profite pour dire que la mis a jour du "Rafale Pack version 002" qui sera effective Vendredi 

va être de la" bombe".

Yay! Looking forward to this!