NEWS "RAFALE PACK EVOLUTION II" Version 2.8.7 August 2023 by the Cuesta Brothers Team

2 hours ago, dot said:

Hello Cuesta Brothers,

Thank you for creating this mod.

I'd like to try the Rafale pack since it's going to be in Croatian air forces soon, unfortunately the mediafire download is not working well.

Please can you upload it to a more reliable server?

Than you in advance, and keep up the good work!

hello Croatian friend, and thank you, give me your email address in a private message and I will send you version 003 of the RAFALE PACK which is practically finished.

bonjour ami Croate, et merci, donnez mois votre adresse mail dans un message privé et je vous enverrai la version 003 du RAFALE PACK qui est pratiquement fini.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

8 hours ago, Kondor99 said:

I hope you can reduce the engine power substantially in the next update.  

The plane can accelerate during high-g maneuvers and the top speed at low level is crazy (about double what an Su-27 can do).  Right now, I only fly without afterburners, because the plane is so overpowered.

Keep up the good work!  I love all French aircraft 🙂

Yes on the Rafales M and AS those of the aircraft carrier, to compensate for the catapulting shortcomings, we have voluntarily boosted the M88s in order to take off with all the weapons.

Oui sur les Rafales M  et AS ceux du porte avions, pour palier aux manques du catapultage, nous avons boosté volontairement les M88 afin précisement de décoller avec tout l'armement.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

What patrick 56???????Nos amis Croate ont droit à la version 003 mais pas nous??????

c'est po juste....😭😭

De Patrick 56..."hello Croatian friend, and thank you, give me your email address in a private message and I will send you version 003 of the RAFALE PACK which is practically finished.

bonjour ami Croate, et merci, donnez mois votre adresse mail dans un message privé et je vous enverrai la version 003 du RAFALE PACK qui est pratiquement fini."

Je la veux aussi.......🤨🤨

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Seyv said:

What patrick 56???????Nos amis Croate ont droit à la version 003 mais pas nous??????

c'est po juste....😭😭

De Patrick 56..."hello Croatian friend, and thank you, give me your email address in a private message and I will send you version 003 of the RAFALE PACK which is practically finished.

bonjour ami Croate, et merci, donnez mois votre adresse mail dans un message privé et je vous enverrai la version 003 du RAFALE PACK qui est pratiquement fini."

Je la veux aussi.......🤨🤨

Soyez patient la 003 c'est dans les jours qui arrivent. Be patient, 003 is in the days to come.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

BonsoirPatrick56  et bonsoir ERIC   je souhaiterais parler avec vous sur discord avec une personne pour échangé des idée et apprendre a mieux vous connaitre (et aussi une autre choses mais c'est pour sa que je souhaite crée un dialogue sur Discord  RDV sur ce lien c'est le Discord que fill a crée pour la communauté du Rafale 🙂   https://discord.gg/WzrV47WbzD

9 hours ago, Kazumawa94 said:

BonsoirPatrick56  et bonsoir ERIC   je souhaiterais parler avec vous sur discord avec une personne pour échangé des idée et apprendre a mieux vous connaitre (et aussi une autre choses mais c'est pour sa que je souhaite crée un dialogue sur Discord  RDV sur ce lien c'est le Discord que fill a crée pour la communauté du Rafale 🙂   https://discord.gg/WzrV47WbzD

C'est sympa, dés que l'on aura un peut de temps on viendra vous faire un coucou.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Hi Aleksxy,

Yes, the version 003 of the Rafale is currently under development.

As mentioned in the previous message by Patrick56, sent on Monday, May 31st,  at 08:02 AM : 

"Be patient, 003 is in the days to come."

So, we can assume it will be released very soon.😜

And again, many thanks to the Cuesta Bros for their excellent Mods ! 👏

Fly low...

Edited by toan

This is great news, I'm super excited for the new release to come out! 🍿

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

• Patrick56 changed the title to RAFALES PACK (Version 003) 2.5.6 and 2.7 by Cuesta Brothers

Super ! 😃

Et merci beaucoup une fois de plus pour tout votre excellent travail ! 👏

Amazing ! 😃

And many thanks once again for all your excellent work ! 👏

Fly low...

Edited by toan