stopwatch key bind

I could bind the command to a pushbutton on my button box, but it does nothing in the sim. Obviously a bug.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

I created a new command, "hijacking" the button in the clickable cockpit. Added this line of code to the file "default.lua":

{down = 3002, cockpit_device_id = 15, value_down = 1.0,    name = _('Elapsed Timer STRT/STP/RST'), category = _('Systems')},

and bound the new command "Elapsed Timer STRT/STP/RST" to a button on my button box. I don't see the button pushing in, but the stop watch starts counting, stops and resets when I push the button on my button box. Most people probably won't want to modify the "default.lua". But if you are a simpit builder it might be worth it.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

thanks for the help.

not sure i will try to amend the default file. sounds a bit above my paygrade.

ps i wanted the button press after watching grim reapers vid on dead reckoning.

I tried it in a a-10c ii but didn't want to take my hands off hotas at turning points.

I assume that it is recognised as a bug, albeit low priority.

thanks again.

:)