AV8 Campaign.

SorelRo

Hello guys,

I've been toying around with the idea of making a campaign for AV-8. I put together quite an interesting framework in the Gulf map. My plan is for this to be a 15 mission campaign. The whole thing will happen at the end of August 1992. The world was in a bit of a turmoil back then and the action will happen partially on Tarawa and partially in Sirri island.

How you guys feel about that. @RAZBAM_ELMO do you guys have any input on something like this?

​​​​​​​Cheers,

• Like 1

Hey man, if you cando it then all the power to you. If it turns out to be good enough then try reaching out to ED and see if you can market it. I know we have a Gulf campaign in the works ourselves.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Hello guys,

I've been toying around with the idea of making a campaign for AV-8. I put together quite an interesting framework in the Gulf map. My plan is for this to be a 15 mission campaign. The whole thing will happen at the end of August 1992. The world was in a bit of a turmoil back then and the action will happen partially on Tarawa and partially in Sirri island.

@SorelRo I'd be willing help beta test

Hello guys,

@SorelRo I'd be willing help beta test

@Bravelink03 sure thing, thanks a lot. I'll send you a PM when there will be enough missions for a test round.