[RESOLVED] Fuel Probe toggle key binding no longer works.

Mezsh

Whilst trying to refuel the other day, I noticed that since last week's OB patch, the key binding for my fuel probe toggle no longer works. Going into the controls settings menu, there are various probe key bindings available, all of which can be changed with the exception of the "fuel probe toggle" binding. It can be highlighted, but it won't allow me to bind it to any of the switches on my Warthog HOTAS, it worked fine until last week's update. Anyone else having this problem?

The Fuel probe toggle switch is the only key binding I have encountered that is causing issues so far, but I've not been flying much in the last week or so due to being too busy, But I read that the pinkie lever on the stick also no longer works (same issue as the fuel probe toggle)

Well I know tha is not an issue for a fact, I used the NWS/ FOV pinkie switch just yesterday. Can you upload a mall .trk file here demonstrating the issue, clicking it physically, using the key bind, and then using your key-binded butt or switch

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

I think you are misunderstanding if it is the same issue I have. Some of the keyboard commands are no longer bindable. I do not know how many of these are new since last patch but the fuel probe toggle was bindable up until the last patch as I use to use it. The probe itself and the probe out and in work.. just not the one that was the toggle. Pic 1 shows the specific for the original - Air Refueling Probe Toggle IN/OUT is all greyed out and cannot be mapped.

ac0753482f1cbb4832c49e6b87e533f1.thumb.png.1d1239eb3dba6850d88b215a9d2a2728.png

8c3871191c7999dfc65f983c25097d88.thumb.png.df8e26e56bce4a26430bb04dad3a96bd.png

72644bdde7e1881b7dbf99e1b8f5d253.thumb.png.16aec96792db1c2ae46eaa49c88c52e9.png

I think you are misunderstanding if it is the same issue I have. Some of the keyboard commands are no longer bindable. I do not know how many of these are new since last patch but the fuel probe toggle was bindable up until the last patch as I use to use it. The probe itself and the probe out and in work.. just not the one that was the toggle. Pic 1 shows the specific for the original - Air Refueling Probe Toggle IN/OUT is all greyed out and cannot be mapped.

Exactly. It's the exact same issue that I am experiencing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [REPORTED] Fuel Probe toggle key binding no longer works.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [RESOLVED] Fuel Probe toggle key binding no longer works.