HP reverb G2 - Where can I pre order from in uk?

0414 Wee Neal

Hi

anyone know where I can pre order a G2 from in the UK? The only site I could find was https://systemactive.co.uk/online/hp-reverb-g2/

Thanks

Neal

Desktop PC:

Intel i7 14700K, MSI Z790 MAG Tomahawk MOBO, 64Gb RAM , GPU Nvidia RTX 3080ti

Windows 11, VPC joystick, Crosswind rudder peddles, HP Reverb G2, VPC Collective, DOF Reality H2, Gametrix seat, WinWing panels.

Not yet, still out of stock in the HP UK store...

https://store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=1N0T5AA&opt=&sel=ACC

ROG Z690 Hero ● i9-12900K 5.5GHz ● Giggy RTX 3090 OC ● 32GB 4800MHz ● Firecuda M.2s ● Reverb G2 ● Win11Pro //// A10CII ● AH64D ● AJS37 ● AV8BNA ● C101 ● CEII ● F16C ● F5EII ● F86F ● FA18C ● FC3 ● I16 ● KA50 ● M2000C ● MI8 ● P47D ● SA342 ● SPIT ● UH1H ● Y52

Co-incidentally I ordered mine from there earlier this afternoon. That was the only site I found too. https://systemactive.co.uk/online/hp-reverb-g2/

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11,

Hi Mordants, Did they indicate any likely delivery/availability?

Desktop PC:

Intel i7 14700K, MSI Z790 MAG Tomahawk MOBO, 64Gb RAM , GPU Nvidia RTX 3080ti

Windows 11, VPC joystick, Crosswind rudder peddles, HP Reverb G2, VPC Collective, DOF Reality H2, Gametrix seat, WinWing panels.

Hi Mordants, Did they indicate any likely delivery/availability?

Hi

No, nothing apart from an order acknowledgement at the moment. I can wait.

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

I preordered from SystemActive in July. They had been keeping people up to date with expected delivery dates, the latest of which was 'second week in November', i.e. now. They've since gone quiet and word is that HP aren't actually letting them know what's going on.

Depending on how many preorders they have to fulfill and how many units are being produced, ordering recently may mean quite a wait.

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals

In my inbox earlier from The SystemActive team

We were going to wait until we knew the units had been shipped from Factory on Friday 13th before we gave an update as we have been misinformed a number of times before. However, we have received so many calls and emails in the last two days that we decided to put this out there and update again on Friday.

For enquiries about pre-orders before September 24th

"HP Press Release September 24th, 2020

• Customers who have already pre-ordered the HP Reverb can expect to receive their shipments this fall, starting in early November 2020. Pre-orders are expected to be prioritized for the time/date the order was made to our channel partners.

We had a meeting with HP today (November 10th, 2020) and were told shipment from factory to the UK of first pre-orders will begin November 13th , 2020. Once we have proof units have left the factory for shipment to the UK we will provide our customers with an update on numbers and date of delivery to them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For enquiries about pre-orders after September 24th

"HP Press Release September 24th, 2020

• "Demand has been high so all pre-orders made starting today, September 24will start arriving to customers from channel partners in early December."

HP has not given us any further updates regarding pre-orders made after September 24th.

Thank you for your patience.

If you have any other questions or wish to contact us please email reverb@systemactive.com

The SystemActive team