Goodbye to this god awful, toxic community

Wrightie

I maybe perhaps have blinders on I don't know, I have been around a while and have never found the forums to be what I would call toxic.

For the most part folks seem to be highly respectable and well behaved.

Maybe there are some individual forums I don't frequent so much.

• Like 1

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

lmao

just multiply all his eta's by a whole magnitude:

1 day = 1 month

1 month = 1 year

1 year = 1 decade

Hell, my rule of thumb for estimating the time of any project (my own included) is to double the number and move to the next unit of measurement:

10 minutes = 20 hours

1hour = 2 days

And be pleasantly surprised, when it’s done in less.

• Like 1

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Most gaming forums i have read or used are heavily infested with those that know better players, and serial apologists for the publishers. Comes with the territory i guess. Just ignore the forums and play the game.

• Like 2

How much longer, Ops? The engine’s overheating and so am I. We either stand down or blow up. Which do you want?

:pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly: