Practice mission #04 doesn't end

Really enjoying these campaigns!

I flew the practice mission #04, did three bombing runs (one for each target) and followed the egress waypoints correctly. I got all the instructions for fencing out, hard deck, landing and parking as usual. But when I park in the spot I usually park in and shut down the bird, I don't get any voice over from the instructor. I waited for a few minutes but it seems the mission is stuck. When I leave the mission then, I only get a score of 50, so I didn't pass.

Is this a bug or did I miss any requirements? How many bombing runs do you have to do to pass? Is one run sufficient? I did three to make sure but the briefing doesn't really make it clear.

If this is a bug, how can I manually progress the practice campaign to work around it?

We retested and checked the triggers and agree it's a bug in the shutdown logic. We should have a fix for the next patch update. To skip the mission you can manually edit your logbook with instructions below:

Here are some instructions for editing your logbook:

If you want to skip the missions you can edit your logbook file and change the current Stage and Mission name to the following.

If you don't have it, download and install Notepad++. This editor allows for proper editing of lua files. Make a backup copy before you do any manual editing just in case.

To change the campaign stage look for a file called: <Drive>:\Users\<your userid>\Saved Games\DCS\MissionEditor\logbook.lua

Open it in Notepad++ and find the

["games"] =

section. Then locate the campaign section

["campaign"] = "./Mods/campaigns/A-10C AAT/A-10C - Advanced Aircraft Training Practice.cmp",

Find the reference for the latest unfinished stage (this could be any number just pick the highest one within the campaign section):

[7] =

{

["stage"] = 4,

["mission"] = "A-10C - AFT04 Practice Ingress Prep.miz",

}, -- end of [7]

Change the stage and mission name to the following:

["stage"] = 5,

["mission"] = "A-10C - AFT05 Practice Illumination Flare Employment.miz",

Don't change the [7]= reference.

Save the file.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates